Vehicle & Technical > Range Rover

Towing a sankey trailer with a P38

(1/3) > >>

DMJ51X:
Hi I currently have a 300tdi disco but am thinking about buying a P38. I tow a sankey trailer behind the disco with a nato hitch fitted to a heavy duty rear bumper. Can I get the same style of bumper for a P38? Does any body tow a sankey behind a P38 and if you do what set up have you got?
Cheers
ralph

Brett69:
I don't but would love too, I tow alot of different trailers behing my P38 from hoarse boxes to cars on trailers an multi bike trailer, tows great an never had any problems

DMJ51X:
Its getting the height of the Nato hitch correct that i am worried about - i have had a look around on the web but so far havent found anything.

Brett69:
the towbar on my p38 is really too high for all the trailers I tow so don't think you'll have a problem, Plus I now have a body & suspension lift lol! or will have soon as I can get my eas reset  :(

Range Rover Blues:
Nato hitch want sot be a lot higher than a standard tow hitch.  Typically around 16-18 inches to the top of a towball (though our Brian James car trialer sat lower) whearas a Nato should be at least as high up as the crossmemeber on a 110.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version