AuthorTopic: Turbo Testing?  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Owen

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Turbo Testing?
« on: June 08, 2005, 20:09:51 »
Right! Here we go again! DO any of you guys know if there Is there an easy way to find out if the turbo works or not. The reason I ask is TD cars I have had in the past make that slight turbo whistle sound when the revs go up, and my ZJ doesnt. Also with TD cars the turbo tends to cut in about 3K revs and I get nothing like that on my ZJ. Is this normal for a 2.5TD ZJ?  Or is it knackered!
CHeers.

Offline muddyweb

Attack Member
Turbo Testing?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 20:11:54 »
The only way to tell for sure is to put a boost guage on there.

You'll be able to see what it is doing and if it is working properly then as well.

If you aren't happy with that a local friendly garage might be able to do it for a pint or 2 ;-)
Tim Burt
Muddyweb
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.muddyweb.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline yer auld aunt nelly

Attack Member
ive told you
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 21:49:41 »
:lol: go on then get it out let me have a look,we have all got one nothing to be ashamed off.You boy at the back stop giggling( bring it round yer daft geordie mare) :lol:  :(biggrin):
yer better not naff this up an come back to these shores or god help me yer auld aunt nelly will jump out of her grave an like as not kick yer teeth in......

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal