AuthorTopic: Range Rover P38, Manual, 118K miles, year 2000 (W).  (Read 965 times)

Offline Range Rover Ron

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • Bebington, Wirral.
  • Referrals: 0
Range Rover P38, Manual, 118K miles, year 2000 (W).
« on: February 19, 2013, 14:49:34 »
Here I have for sale my Range Rover P38, Manual, Diesel, year 2000 (W reg).
In rare gold metallic with cloth seats, tow bar with single electrics, MOT until Dec 2013, taxed until May 2013.
Loads and loads spent on this since I've had it, well serviced and all filters changed recently, new fuel injector pump, new alternator, new OEM (Dunlop) suspension air bags, new starter actuator, new radiator, new water pump (metal impeller type), new nearside C.V. joint to front, EGR removed as is the radio frequency receiver, this was getting affected by wi-fi signals and shutting the RRP38 down due to the ECU thinking it was being attacked, but there's not no longer any electrical faults on this RRP38. It has five 20" alloys with Pirelli Scorpion Zero tyres, all with reasonable tread depth, it has a twin exaust system. The previous owner spent £4000 on fitting a "Facelift" similar to the Range Rover Sport or the Freelander 2. It's done 118K miles (which is quite low for the age). I've got a print out of all the old MOT's to verify the mileage. I took this RRP38 down to the South of France in the summer and it cruised it all the way, a great ride, very smooth and a great looking RR. I've priced it quite well I think at £2995, there's plenty on Ebay with higher miles on older RR's. I'm on the Wirral, betwen Liverpool and Chester, contact me by pm on here, by email @ ronmwood@hotmail.com or 01516451565. (I'm away this coming weekend). It's on auto Trader this week, there's photos on there or email me for more pics.
Ronnie Wood, LLROC

Suicide:- a permanent sollution to a temporary problem!

ONE LIFE. LIVE IT.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal