AuthorTopic: Selling all my landy stuff, 6 pages of goodies!!  (Read 1186 times)

Offline Landymike

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • Portsmouth
  • Referrals: 0
Selling all my landy stuff, 6 pages of goodies!!
« on: September 18, 2012, 21:18:02 »
http://www.facebook.com/groups/givingupwithlandys/

Hi All, I’m giving up with Land Rovers, I’ve owned 6 discovery 200tdi’s in the last 5 years and have had loads of fun but it is now time to sell up.

I have comprised a 6 page list with quantities and prices consisting of all my spares and my last Disco that I am in the process of dismantling.

The link at the top will take you to a FB page that I have created which has the list of parts available for download, if you are interested in any parts please write a post so I know who was interested in what part first and also so other people can see that some already would like to purchase those parts.

UPDATING QUANTITIES - I will update the list weekly (probably Sunday) with new quantities of parts available.

Because I have so much to sell I thought this was the easiest way but if anyone has any other ideas I’m all ears, I sure don’t want to put it all on ebay and pay there stupid fees.

There are some parts with no price next to them, I am open to offers on these parts.

PICTURES AND VIDEOS – I have taken some pics of certain parts and a couple of videos so you can hear the exhaust and engine that were taken from my white landy, if you would like any more pics of any parts please do not hesitate to ask.

COLLECTION & DELIVERY – Collection preferred but I can deliver any part for free within a 15 mile radius of PO9 5AX, we would have to come to an arrangement of time and date, any further than 15 miles and I would have to ask for some fuel money, I have a very economical van so just ask and we could come to an arrangement, I don’t really want to have the hassle of doing postage and packaging.

I have tried to make the list as easy as possible to understand, all parts are for/from a  200tdi discovery unless they are a universal part, otherwise stated or you know they will fit another vehicle.

Any questions or comments are most welcome, I will try to be available for responses as much as possible.

Regards, Mike.

UPDATE

I’ve posted the same add on a few Forums now and have been asked a few times about emailing my list of parts for sale to people who do not have a FB account or are having trouble viewing it, so I’ve set up an email address just for this purpose – discoparts@hotmail.co.uk

Email me and I'll send you the list back asap :-)

Regards, Mike.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 18:46:30 by Landymike »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal