Vehicle & Technical > Jeep

Landy to Jeep

<< < (4/10) > >>

bellysgonnagetchya:
I had a 200 series 3 door 3.5 V8 disco that was on LPG and it was still thirstier than my now 03 Wrangler 4.0 (23ish MPG!) LOL
Defy the sheep out there and get what ever you like the look of and can afford to run. As long as YOU like it who cares what everyone else thinks! Thats my opinion anyway.

Saffy:

--- Quote from: bellysgonnagetchya on October 05, 2012, 12:27:42 ---I had a 200 series 3 door 3.5 V8 disco that was on LPG and it was still thirstier than my now 03 Wrangler 4.0 (23ish MPG!) LOL
Defy the sheep out there and get what ever you like the look of and can afford to run. As long as YOU like it who cares what everyone else thinks! Thats my opinion anyway.

--- End quote ---

defiling sheep? lambert he's talking bout u

lambert:

--- Quote from: Saffy on October 05, 2012, 18:40:27 ---
--- Quote from: bellysgonnagetchya on October 05, 2012, 12:27:42 ---I had a 200 series 3 door 3.5 V8 disco that was on LPG and it was still thirstier than my now 03 Wrangler 4.0 (23ish MPG!) LOL

--- End quote ---

defiling sheep? lambert he's talking bout u

--- End quote ---

OI! Leave it!

LandRoger:
ATEOTD  NO  JEEP on earth can even come close to a new Rangie and when i say benchmark thats what im talking about !!,there is not another make in the world that can approach it only the british can build that quality into a car and unless you have driven one you wont begin to know what i mean, my sons new Supercharged Rangie makes a Jeep feel like a Lada. :cool: :cool: :cheesy:

Bishops Finger:
Yup....Jeeps kind of have build quality..... :evil:..horses for courses.......lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version