AuthorTopic: TD5 90 County Hard Top for sale  (Read 864 times)

Offline MonsterMork

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
TD5 90 County Hard Top for sale
« on: March 29, 2012, 13:09:26 »
Various reasons mean it's time to sell my beloved 90  :sad:

2004 (04 plate) TD5 90 County Hard Top, Epsom green (I think!), 73000 miles, MoT to July 12, tax to end of July. Two owners from new (the V5 says three but the second owner was technically me as it was my company car - handy being the owner of the company, you get to choose your own transport :grin:)

Usual standard factory fitted stuff: remote central locking, colour coded roof, Techo cloth seats, sun roof, electric windows, rear wash wipe, cubby box, CD stereo with rear speakers also fitted, load liner, rear lashing rings, side steps and mud flaps all round.
Fitted when new by dealer/first owner: tree slider/sill guards, chequer-plate wing tops, Safari snorkel, two rear seats and seat belts (looks like they are from Exmoor trim)
Fitted by me: roof bar and lights, dog guard, adjustable height tow hitch with steps, wing air scoop, additional electric sockets in rear, waterproof seat covers and a couple of stowage nets (one on the cubby box and one on the dog guard).

I wired the roof lights and rear electric sockets through an isolator switch so they can be used without the ignition being turned on (I needed them that way), control switches mounted on a bracket at the front of the cubby box, 'twixt it and the transfer box lever, and it's all controlled properly through a box of fused relays under the passenger seat next to the battery. I will throw in a Mudstuff Mud Pod, six-way switch mount, three Carling switches, switch tool and switch labels (all new and un-used), so if you want to you can re-jig the circuits to have the controls on the dash instead.

Sadly, for various reasons I have only been able to use her for a little light green-laning very rarely, rather than any proper fun and games, so she hasn't led a hard life at all in the three and a half years I've had her, just the regular commuting to work and back and so on. The time has come to let her go to a new home.

I am asking

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal