AuthorTopic: LPG Range Rover P38 4.6 V8 Professional LPG Conversion  (Read 2051 times)

Offline BigBlueBeast

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • RAF Marham, Norfolk
  • Referrals: 0
LPG Range Rover P38 4.6 V8 Professional LPG Conversion
« on: March 24, 2012, 19:37:25 »
4.6 V8 Range Rover HSE
1996 P in Blue
Sequential Injection LPG fitted - WITH Certificate

179000 Miles - Engine has done 115000 miles

I am selling our Range Rover. It has been loved through its life, anything it has wanted, it has had.

I have receipts for many repairs it had before I bought it, and I will list what it has had SINCE I have owned it.

We bought it in June of last year, to replace a Land Rover 90 and it lived up to it's expectations - and BOY did it live up to them.

We have used it for gentle green laning, towing our caravan and everyday use, commuting and shopping.

Although a week after we bought it, it overheated, I had the engine stripped and rebuilt with all new seals, piston rings, gaskets, oil, coolant etc, and it broke due to a faulty bolt. This resulted in me buying a replacement engine (there are many out there, but not all of them are any good. This one was) which had done 113000 miles. The engine is clean, original and runs smoothly.

The previous owner had an sequential injection Dream OMVL LPG kit fitted professionally so comes with the certificates required for the insurance companies, includig receipts.

He had also replaced 3 out of 4 suspension air bags (I will replace the final one before the end of sale), rebuilt the valve block, replaced the air pump AND several sensors to make the air suspension 100% effective.

In addition, he fitted an uprated alternator, new starter motor, and much much more.

The stereo is an aftermarket MP3 player with bluetooth handsfree and iPod control with remote, fitter with uprated KK speakers and amp (fitted to the Vogue).

The seats are FULLY electric, (up, down, forward, back, seat base, headrests) with 2 memory settings and has electric heated seats, but the heat doesn't work.

Mirrors are electric, but the drivers side mirror was recently taken out by a Blue Transit close to our house. They have an auto dip function when reversing, but since the mirror was damaged, this works occasionally on the drivers side.

Internal mirror is autodip, and the sun visors have mirrors with lights built in.

Power steering, airbags, heating, auxiliary switches all work.

The HEVAC display for the Climate control doesn't always display all the digits, BUT is fully functional.

Speedometer reads accurately as does the RPM guage, fuel etc.

Interior is leather, with walnut trim, electric windows, electric sunroof, and leather wheel.

It has a genuine dog guard and Range Rover rigid boot liner.

Externally it has the light guards all round and the 2000 light upgrade.

The LPG tank is fitted where the spare wheel would go, and holds a staggering 100l, filled by the bayonette fitting on the side.

The bonnet has some lacquer peel near the screenwash nozzle, and some paint peeled off where a sticker has previously been fitted. This doesn't affect the car in any way. There is also a little corrosion on the bottom of the tailgate. Only the aluminium outer skin. The side steps are not fitted and it has a pair of amber flashing lights fitted to the nudge bars - these are not shown in the photos.

I replaced the HT leads and spark plugs last week and am now getting 20.2 mpg on open roads on petrol - LPG is a little less, approx 18 mpg, but due to the fuel price difference, it equates to approx 36mpg! better than any diesel 4x4 of this size.

I am open to SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY!!

Ended listing link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1996-LAND-RANGE-ROVER-HSE-AUTO-BLUE-LPG-/170800670906?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27c48368ba#ht_1463wt_1270
http://www.NCCPhotography.co.uk
1997 'P' 300TDi Disco 1 called Daisy - Sold
1992 'K' Shogun Mk2 LWB called Misty - 4x roof spots
                                                          4x front spots - 440 watts TOTAL atm
                                                          CB fitted - channel 21 - All SOLD
1996 "P" Vauxhall Frontera - SOLD
1992 "J" Toyota Hilux - SOLD
1992 "J" Mitsubishi Pajero - SOLD
1995 "M" Land Rover Discovery V8 - SOLD
Next One - 1986 Land Rover 90, EX-Military Yellow - SOLD
1996 "P" Range Rover P38 4.6 HSE LPG Converted, Blue

'YOU NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU TRY'

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal