AuthorTopic: 97 4.6 HSE LPG spares or repairs  (Read 749 times)

Offline barnhill4x4

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
97 4.6 HSE LPG spares or repairs
« on: February 16, 2012, 17:10:45 »
 Now I have sold the running P38 I need to move this one ASAP. This car was my daily driver (its the car in my avatar, the plate stays on this car also) until a few weeks ago when the engine gave up at 190kmiles. It is a 97 also a 4.6 HSE in Epson green, it has a multipoint LPG conversion with tank in wheel well. The system is perfect and never caused me any problems, I have the diagnostics cable for it too. Everything works apart from the engine, it will drive about 10 miles then the temp starts to rise and the system pressurizes. It has many new parts fitted over the last year, new discs all round, new shocks, new rear air springs, rebuilt suspension compressor and other parts. Bodywork all good apart from the upper tailgate is dented and the lower tailgate is a different colour, I have a used good upper tailgate that I will include. Also fitted with 18" triple sport alloys all with excellent matching tyres (michelin I think). Interior is a bit untidy but mainly due to it needing a good clean. Electric seats all work aprt from the heated part in the drivers seat. The centre binnacle (Where the radio and gearstick are) has been removed as it was a walnut autobiography one and the wood gearknob, and window switch trim is also missing as  a mate wanted it as I was breaking it but now decided to just get rid as I have sold my other p38. Gearbox and axles all good. With a new engine or this one rebuilt and a bit of tidying this would make a good car or strip it for bits. As the engine has failed you will need a trailer to collect, or take what you want from it and leave the rest for me to scrap.
 Car is in South wales and can be collected anytime. I am open to reasonable offers but I dont want to sell separate parts as I need to keep it mobile where it is stored.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 09:37:29 by barnhill4x4 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal