Vehicle & Technical > Series Land Rovers

It lives !

<< < (3/17) > >>

Saffy:
scratch all that about the clutch - just needed the mrs's foot on the pedal to bleed it thru...

and now it rolls...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TylFMxEMLjQ

lambert:
I know I love my 90 but you are making me envious!

Saffy:
I have liberated the S1 tonight. It has been blocked in the garden by 4 tonne of scrap metal that's in a 110 tub and rolling chassis. But I noticed neighbour is away... so I took down fence and drove the truck out via their garden and put the fence back and there's not even a tyre track to be seen :grin:

Brakes seem fine ! 

Now that I can drive it out into the carpark proper I can give it a good going over next weekend. I was always waxoyled it regular when I was using it and it all looks in good nick underneath.

baron von ledwidge:
Nice work mate, i will be watching ths closely, making me very jealous too.

Saffy:
I insured it today so will be able to drive it to an MOT station when I'm ready . Fully Comp = 112 squids :smiley:

Think I need to sort some wheels and tyres next (the ones from devon too wide)... budget for this month pretty much at an end though. I could try for an MOT with the anconda 235/85 on it as they are fine just as long as there no too much articulation.........hmmm think I used to run with 235/85 colway MT on it before with offset rims... so maybe the anconda with the disco steels would be okay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version