AuthorTopic: Discovery 300tdi es  (Read 901 times)

Offline thediscodude

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Im a filthy whore who needs a service!!
    • in the fields boi
  • Referrals: 0
Discovery 300tdi es
« on: August 28, 2011, 13:27:24 »
This appears to be the hardest thing ive ever had to do :/ but time to be practical and just keep the toy :(

here goes, its a m reg 1995 300tdi es (lilly)  :cool:

The milage is reading 185,000 but the clock stopped a few months back, i have a spare one to throw in as i got told it was something inside as ive checked all sensors underneath.(new 1 reads about 120,000)

Niagra grey she has been well used and has a few battle scars
aircon pump has been removed due to them not liking water also took the aircon radiator out so another less thing to get clogged up!

the heater is playing up, it will come out hot and cold but it just wont blow been told its just a dodgey swith but it never bother me it still keeps the truck warm enough in the winter :)

i replaced the passenger airbag with a handle from a standard dash same colour it just looks a little messy due to having a big hole to cover over but still works fine for putting stuff in :)

the rear door has no spare wheel holder out of choice as preferred it that way and it has no rear wiper or wiper motor as i never used it and didnt like the look of it on the door :)

roof lining is a bit messy and has been stapled on in some places was like it when i brought it.

now to the good parts!

*tax until jan 31st 2012
*mot until july 2012
*winch bumper with shackles
*home made snorkel
*light bar with 4 rectangle lights (all working)
*roof cross rails (3 bars that go across standard roof bars)
*tarantula steering damper re-location kit
*super gaz steering damper
*2 yellow diff guards
*water pipes run up to top of window wipers will clear thickest of mud off the screen easily
*2" suspension lift (britpart yellow springs pro comp shocks)
*dislocation cones (rear)
*flexi extended arches
*235/70/16 insa turbo dakar on modulars 5 wheels and tyres and a 6th spare tyres, all great condition
*midland excel cb radio set up
*side exit exhaust straight through with a cherry bomb welded in middle (lovely growl) :)
*just had new head lights and indicators
*chalk board painted bonnet (fun for shows) :)
*gear/tran box and both axles breather in yellow running up snorkel
*tow bar all electrics working
*rear led brake lights running up either side of the door
Probably missed a few things  :shocked:

Now i also have a shed of spares which i would like to go with the disco as i will have no other uses for them until funds are better and i can affored another landrover.

*Spare low milage disco transfer box
*2 front good pro comp shocks
*2 rear nearly new police spec disco springs
*4 disco steelies with poor ish tyres
*1 spare weird disco alloy with half decent tyre
*about 7 spare windows
*spare bonnet same colour as truck
*4 black freestyle alloys with bfg a/t tyres arnt brilliant some better than others
*spare passenger wing already been cut for arch just the one on the truck has a few whole is so was saving this wing for a safari snorkel
*yellow rebel steering guard
*and i have a spare engine which was the origional which i replaced due to bad smoking then realised the turbo was completely shot, its about 95% complete

Until you list it all down you really dont realise how much time and money you have spent, i have enjoyed the truck for the 3 years i have had it, its really capable offroad, just wish the insa's were a bigger size, it has quite a few stickers on it (find me a landy that dosent  :wink:

also has private plate valued at
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 21:53:06 by thediscodude »
300tdi disco,2'' lift, flexi arches, steering guard, diff guards,straight through exhaust to cherry bomb, insa turbo dakars, light bar, mushroom snorkel, cb radio, 2 black and blue cobra bucket seats,. . . so far :D #cumbucket

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal