AuthorTopic: OFF ROAD / EVENT / MEDIC BAG, CONTENTS AND LOTS MORE  (Read 744 times)

Offline Freelander1980

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
OFF ROAD / EVENT / MEDIC BAG, CONTENTS AND LOTS MORE
« on: October 24, 2010, 12:19:03 »
I have decided to part with all my equipment due to health reasons. I have spent a long time putting this all together for use with a Motorsports Safety Response unit.

This kit would be a great assest to anyone involved in off road, events cover or even if you are a medic with the skills to just have in the car. I have listed below what is included with the kit. In the photos it shows a burns kit, this is not included having been used and not replaced. I have reflected what i think is a fair price with regards to all the equipment you are recieving. I have also included Oxygen and Entonox cylinders however i would require confirmation that you are adequately qualified or should a club wish to purhase that they have an adequatetly qualifed member.

The equipment is located in a place called Seaham, County Durham which is south of Newcastle however i would be willing to meet up with some one as long as the distance was reasonable.

I am looking for around the

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal