AuthorTopic: aluminium box camping trailer  (Read 652 times)

Offline ne jones

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
aluminium box camping trailer
« on: October 17, 2010, 18:47:53 »
Well after many happy years of camping as a family we have bought a caravan and so our trailer is up for sale.

We bought this about 3 years ago and it had just been made by the old fella I bought it off. He needed a project in his retirement and had the chassis so e built the trailer around it.

Its a superb trailer which is bone dry even trough the worst weather.

It is lightweight being aluminium and it tows really well.

The dimensions of the box part of the trailer are 148cm x 117cm x 95cm, or in old money, 5ft x 4ft x 3ft approx.

It comes complete with the roofbars pictured. We found being able to use a roofbox on the trailer ideal for lightweight things like pillows sleeping bags etc.

All in all the trailer is in vgc. It is as I've already said watertight, the chassis is sound as are the hubs, hitch drawbar and lights. But there are 2 points I want to make you aware of, there is slight damage to the one rear corner as shown in the last pic, (this will fix with a couple of self tappers) and one of the other pics shows that the surround for the number plate light is cracked. Neither of these things detract from the usefulness of this great little trailer.

Looking for
Cheers, Nathan.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal