AuthorTopic: picture request  (Read 901 times)

Offline scotana

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
picture request
« on: October 16, 2010, 10:15:34 »
hi all, i have a 110 csw, and have decided to change my 3 single rear seats to a split 60 40 set up. now i was wondering if any of you kind people could take a picture of how they are bolted in at the floor (can i use my existing brackets) and how they latch back (they seem to have the pin thing going on like the door catches.)
they are finnished in the techno cloth so im looking for the three for the front now
would swop all my seats including rear bench seats for a set of three techno seats for the front if anyone is interested they are in the standard grey weave pattern.
regards scott
110csw 200tdi

Offline Ja1983

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • This week I have mostly been fixing....
  • Referrals: 0
Re: picture request
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 18:10:35 »
for rear seat fixing, take a trip to your local scrap yard, where you will find lots of landrover 60/40 split rear seats in the cluster of mk1 discoveries you will almost certainley find!

as for finding a good set of front seats in techno without having to sell your soul.... best of luck!

It has been said that, given enough time, a million monkeys bashing at a million typewriters would eventually produce the complete works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the Saxo forums, we now know this to be wrong

No oil leek = No oil left!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal