AuthorTopic: Range Rover Offroader - Modified  (Read 1409 times)

Offline mark dale

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Range Rover Offroader - Modified
« on: September 12, 2010, 11:25:07 »
For more Pics etc - look at ebay listing number 300463517163 (Auction has Finished) Email me on mark@settlefestival.co.uk for interest or questions

I bought this together with the trailer, and intended to get it road legal, but don't have time now. The sale is of the Range Rover only, I am keeping the trailer. It should be close to being able to pass an MOT - Has been SORN ed Main details .....

3 door with a 4 litre perkins in and manual box and over drive.

this has had a lot of money spent on it loads of receipts to prove.

kitted up with 2 inch lift with long travel shocks

1 1/2 body lift

rock sliders

heavy duty bull bar

high lift jack mounting

steering guard

Diff guard

front rubber arches

poly bush kit on back fitted

the car has a rebuilt chassy rock solid and under sealed with wax oil

also has brand new fuel tank new fuel lines new brake linings and brake pipes and flexies.

there is a roof bar 4 spot lights fitted

a snorkel

Lovely pinky interior!

a box of bits

plus lots more

It's had flat batteries since I've had it, but it tow-started...

Surprisingly, this isn't exactly in showroom condition !! But, with a bit of time, it should make an extremely capable Road Legal Off-roader!

I have another Off-roader project which I will be getting on with ...

I am a big fan of 4wd's and Mitsubishi's, and have driven them for years, and I have been fair and honest in the description of this. It should pass an MOT with some attention to details, but will make a decent Offroader as is. If you want a nicer car, I will soon be listing and selling a Pajero 3.5gdiV6 LWB on an R plate and my 3.2did LWB 51 Plate and for something faster and sportier my GTO with a GTO private plate !!! I also have a L200 Pick-Up I am selling for a friend - watch my other items !! This will still leave me with My LWB 2.8 Pajero and My SWB 2.8 Pajero Offroader !! - I told you I am a fan of Mitsubishi's ;-) !!

The vehicle is to be collected from Settle, which is approx 1 hr by train/car from Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, Manchester etc. I can collect people from Settle or Giggleswick railway station.

The Vehicle is advertised elsewhere, so may be ended early, or I may listen to offers!

You are welcome to come and inspect the vehicle beforehand.

Contact me on 07807 160 310 with any questions, or message me on here...

Please, no timewasters, dreamers, African queens etc

I will think about Offers

I could deliver if needed, by prior arrangement and payment

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal