AuthorTopic: poly bush  (Read 873 times)

Offline white disco

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
poly bush
« on: August 27, 2010, 17:27:58 »
does anybody know wat blue poly bushes are like to yellow ones

Offline Saffy

Attack Member
    • The Bell Inn, Imber.
Re: poly bush
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 18:50:16 »
RED
Polybush Performance -
The ideal up rate.  Polybushes stiffest grade gives you precise steering and a controlled ride at all speeds. The ideal solution for fast road, track and towing.

ORANGE or it is yellow?
Polybush Dynamic - Excellent balance between ultimate stiffness and elasticity.
Polybush Dynamic bushes are strong enough to withstand loadings but flexible enough to ensure a smooth ride.

BLUE
Polybush Comfort - Polybush Comfort - Superb ride quality and beautiful manners on and off road.  Polybushes most compliant grade provides excellent longevity and greater shock absorption with a factory fresh feel.

http://www.polybush.co.uk/polybush-grades

my take though I know others have differing opinions...
I have blue in my panhard bush as per recommendation on here and have no problems with them though I know panhard bushes need a frequent change (soon as on set of death wobble becomes evident). Also have blue bushes on the rear anti roll bar - not really needed but I was flush. Everywhere else I got another lesser brand(s) (orange britpart) - other than not as good quality for the initial fitment for some of the bushes I have had no complaints for 3 years use - doubt they'd suit a competition vehicle though. I intent to replace with polybush brand or better in dribs and drabs as and when wear is evident.  I do know that come MOT time the guy see's polybushes and is happy enough without going further which speaks for itself.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 19:02:40 by Saffy »
.swonk eno oN .esoht dna eseht ,siht dna taht ,wollof ot selur emos teg eW

Offline white disco

Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 22:53:27 »
thanks mate that helps i do a lot of towing a bit of off roading and lot of road and field work as as farmer contractor and gardener so didnt know it blue one would be ok

white disco

Offline Range Rover Blues

Attack Member
    • South Yorkshire
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 00:55:48 »
Blue are still harder than rubber, assuming they have colour coded them for that purpose.
Blue,  1988  Range Rover 3.5 EFi with plenty of toys bolted on
Chuggaboom, 1995 Range Rover Classic
1995 Range Rover Classic Vogue LSE with 5 big sticks of Blackpool rock under the bonnet.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal