AuthorTopic: My Shogun smells  (Read 1238 times)

Offline AndyN

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
My Shogun smells
« on: November 24, 2008, 00:23:57 »
My shogun has had new oils and filters this week and it feels like its got twice the power it had before, great and all for £35 worth of oils and parts.

But now it smells really really rich from the exhaust, had a major  headache and felt really sick and dizzy all afternoon from topping up the back tyres with the blower near the rear with the car running on the drive and was only there for 5-6 minutes max! Quite a worry , don't want to gas people.

Has anyone else's car started trying to kill them after a service?

Offline padjy

Attack Member
Re: My Shogun smells
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 12:07:16 »
sounds like someone turned the fuel pump up to compensate for the lack of power due to poor servicing, and now its had new filters more fuel is getting through and making it run rich,

Does it smoke a lot? try pajerouk.co.uk and search for fuel pump adjustment. you might loose some power but it will be better on fuel

HTH :D

Steve
Im not HERE coz im not all THERE!

http://www.youtube.com/Bones2k7

Offline AndyN

Attack Member
Re: My Shogun smells
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 19:55:16 »
Don't know if thats been done, its a petrol and I can hear the pump buzzing very quietly as normal?
Seems a bit better today actually, gave it a good long run and a trip into town in traffic maybe it will readjust itself by some miracle. :huh: thanks though

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal