• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • my own worst enemy!!
    • Gornal West Midlands
  • Referrals: 0
2.5 swb
« on: October 15, 2008, 14:08:39 »
Well it looks as though I wil be getting a new shape Paj on Friday - a 1992 2.5 swb.. Now my question is what are they like for MPG and relibility?
also being a Paj - what sort of toys are fitted? and is the rear space adequte for 2 teenagers and a car seat? and what boot space is there with the rear seat upright?
Thanks in advance
Oh ps, can they use bio with no problems?

Offline jas828

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Re: 2.5 swb
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 15:41:37 »
i own a swb and the boot space is not a great deal of space with the seats up or down and two teenagers and a car seat will be tight .
   as for toys no two pajeros ever seem to be the same mine has electric folding mirrors,front climate control with seperate rear heating controls,electric windows,soft,meduim ,hard switch for shock asborbers some have rear air conditioning adjustable hieght suspension,
my mpg is 30 with a light foot towing caravan 20-24 but on average 27mpg and problems that can arise is bottom pulleys can delaminate,head can crack if cooling system not looked after balance belt can snap and tangle in the cam belt and jump the the timing a few teeth but general not a problem,
  mine has run on 70/30% mix of veg oil with no problems
join pocuk forum all the answers you will ever need about pajeros are there.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal