AuthorTopic: Safari Rear Doors  (Read 5493 times)

Offline MOTORSPORT_SAFETY

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Safari Rear Doors
« on: February 25, 2005, 20:43:52 »
Hi Guys

Im getting desprate for a pair of rear doors for a safari, the ones I took of my donor were well past it and cant be used  :(

I have sorted the fronts I think but the rears are giving me a big headache I need to be able to carry 4 crew and ALOTT of equipment so a truck cab or 2 door model is well out the question.

If anyone has a set pref in the northwest but can travel anywere if the money is right to collect no problem any going please give me a shout

Paul

the loon

Safari Rear Doors
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 23:52:33 »
Hi Scouse
I know a landy breakers in middlesbrough that are realy good (did my 2 good quality SIII doors for £25 a piece)
is this any good and do you want there number ?

Attack Member
Safari Rear Doors
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 19:40:09 »
WHOOOOOO LIGht at the end of the tunnel  :lol:  

Yes please mate if you could I went and had another look at them the other day to see if I could patch then and im affraid there well and truley gone I can have just about got away with the fronts and maybe with a bit of skill luck and sticky back plastic the rear door.

Can you post the no here for others and I will give them a ring or if they have email web addy stuff like that please post here more the merior

All the best and thank you fella

Paul

the loon

Safari Rear Doors
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 20:37:57 »
Quote from: "scouse-mouse"
WHOOOOOO LIGht at the end of the tunnel  :lol:  

Yes please mate if you could I went and had another look at them the other day to see if I could patch then and im affraid there well and truley gone I can have just about got away with the fronts and maybe with a bit of skill luck and sticky back plastic the rear door.

Can you post the no here for others and I will give them a ring or if they have email web addy stuff like that please post here more the merior

All the best and thank you fella

Paul

Hi Paul

Give me a couple of days as cant find the number. I know its going to be on my mobile bill when I get that
If I cant find the number I maybe able to get you a general area/street name. failing that will have to try calling the 3 differant breakers who put me in touch with this guy
I'm on a misson now

Attack Member
Safari Rear Doors
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2005, 16:00:40 »
Hi mate

I would really appreciate that fella as im getting a bit stuck now lol

I could also do with replacing the b pillars im starting to loose my confidence in being able to plate and brace them

Ta la

Paul

the loon

Safari Rear Doors
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2005, 18:30:36 »
Hi mate

I would really appreciate that fella as im getting a bit stuck now lol

I could also do with replacing the b pillars im starting to loose my confidence in being able to plate and brace them

Ta la

Paul

right found it

01642 564964

there only open mon - fri so may mean a day off work like I had to take but well worth giving them a bell

I think someone owes me at least a pint

:lol:

Attack Member
Safari Rear Doors
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2005, 14:01:45 »
Hi mate

Thank you very much for that I really do owe you a pint if were ever in the same muddy feild mate then its on me  :lol:

All the best mate and thank you again

Paul

SIII Safari Rebuild

the loon

Safari Rear Doors
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2005, 18:58:17 »
Hi mate

Thank you very much for that I really do owe you a pint if were ever in the same muddy feild mate then its on me  :lol:

Paul

SIII Safari Rebuild

no probs if ever you come up north to newcastle drop me a mail and I can collect on that pint

:)

the loon

Safari Rear Doors
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2005, 20:35:25 »
Hi mate

Paul

SIII Safari Rebuild

Hi Paul
its payback time mate.
I need a scan or measurements of the metal retainer that goes on top of the high/low (red)gear lever.I had a friend of  friend who was making one of these up for me for a couple of quid but he lost the template scan I made and I bined the old one as it was a total right off (was coroded into about 4 pieces)
If you can mail me scan preferable to

landyloony@btinternet.com

then we can consider it all square
cheers

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal