AuthorTopic: terrano 2 lwb to lpg  (Read 1115 times)

Offline delom

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
terrano 2 lwb to lpg
« on: August 15, 2008, 23:30:59 »
i want to convert to lpg but having trouble finding space for tank dont want to loose seats. has anyone done a terrano 2 lwb conversion any help would be great thanks del

Offline Terranosaurus

Attack Member
Re: terrano 2 lwb to lpg
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 06:49:24 »
Have a google around, theres a pair of tanks available 1 petrol, 1 LPG that replace the std petrol tank, unfortunately they don't fit the SWB or I'd have had one. Mines got the LPG where the petrol should be and a small 20L petrol tank beneath the drivers seat (under the floor obviously).
Nissan 4WD CLUB
Humber and Yorks 4x4 Response
PJ Parts - Motor Trade Workshop Consumables
2000Y 2.7TDi Terrano II
Raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support on the Mac 4x4 Challenge - www.justgiving.com/mac4x4nissan

Offline delom

Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 18:12:19 »
sounds good . tried googleing ? no luck can you remember where you saw them or where did you get your under floor tank and how did you connect it all up to existing filler/guage/pump sender/ect sorry to be a pain thanks again del

Offline Terranosaurus

Attack Member
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 18:38:19 »
http://www.autotanks.com/List_of_Tanks.htm

Had an old email from them as I enquired about a tank as there website used to list swb and lwb (or something) but it is only for LWB.

The auxiliary tank on mine - no idea I'm afraid, bought it like that, though I fitted a 6mm alloy guard. For tanks try Prepfab they should be able to make anything you want. The plumbing seems pretty easy, just extended pipes as the original filler/tank sender arrangement was kept and fitted to the new tank.
Nissan 4WD CLUB
Humber and Yorks 4x4 Response
PJ Parts - Motor Trade Workshop Consumables
2000Y 2.7TDi Terrano II
Raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support on the Mac 4x4 Challenge - www.justgiving.com/mac4x4nissan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal