AuthorTopic: 4x4 driving mums wanted for tele  (Read 395 times)

Offline Lucy1978

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
4x4 driving mums wanted for tele
« on: August 14, 2008, 12:09:50 »
I saw this on another forum   

'Car of the Year 2008' (For Dave Television) are looking for 4x4 enthusiasts to get involved with a shoot next week. The filming will be near London and should be really fun day (plus a chance to play with this year's best 4x4s – will be interesting to see whether you all agree with our judging panel!)

If you're interested or would like to hear more then please don't hesitate to get in touch:

caroftheyear@iwcmedia.co.uk or ring 0207 013 4046

Many thanks,

Laura

and just received this email

Essentially we would like to get 4x4 driving mums with their children in the back to drive around a course we are going to set up.

I think it will be a really fun day for the kids. Each car would be driven by the mum with the kids in the back and we would film the test from inside the car and on the track.

We’re filming at Bovingdon Airfield, which is really close to Hemel Hempstead. We would need all our families there at 10.30am and then will film each off the cars on the track. We should hopefully be finished by 4pm.

The cars we will be testing include:

Ford Kuga

VW Tiguan

Subaru Forester

Toyota Land cruiser V8

Seat Freetrack Altea

I think it will be really interesting to see whether you agree with our judges or not.

Please feel free to forward this email around as I need five families in total and would love to hear from anyone you think would enjoy this day.

Offline JumboBeef

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Re: 4x4 driving mums wanted for tele
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 16:31:12 »
Oh yes, great.

Talk about setting youself up for a fall............
1991 Range Rover Vogue SE V8 auto on LPG, time warp!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal