AuthorTopic: CHAVS IN THE SPOTLIGHT  (Read 1265 times)

Offline 90Mike

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
CHAVS IN THE SPOTLIGHT
« on: June 21, 2008, 00:25:21 »
Big thanks goes out to Andy (Hissy) and approx 15+ West Midlands Police Officers who were there in my hour of need this evening :cool:.

Me and my Wife Nikki and our 2 kids live in a caretakers flat above a 1960's church, when this evening at about 10.30pm my Wife Nikki could hear a noise on the roof so i went out to investigate, i could see a couple of heads bobbing up and down on the roof and realised that they were up to no   [-X so i immediately phoned the police as we were unsure of how long it would take the police to turn up myself and Andy (who was at ours drinking tea and eating all my biscuits :roll:) decided to take a look for ourselves so i went one way in my Disco along the field next to the church with my main beam and 4 spot lights on and Andy went in his Disco with his spots on onto the road (was probably the wise choice going on the road cause he only would have got stuck on the field anyway :lol:) only to find a couple of chavs caught in the spot lights doing a runner away from the roof, we gave chase momenterally (wheels screaming along the field and road) for them to back on themselves and dissappear into the tree line along the river, just then i think we had half of West Midlands Police turn up who conducted a fast search and found one of them hiding in the river  :dance:, bonus result one out of two is not bad, so we have had the police upon the roof inspecting the damage only to be told that there is not much damage and the funny thing is there is nothing worth nicking up there because it is all felt and tin and not lead. but hay ho it was a little bit of excitement for tonight.

So once again Thanks Andy and Police  :)
MRM Auto Centre
Unit 6 Central City Industrial Estate
Red Lane
Coventry
CV6 5RY

Services, Repairs and very soon MOTs also available rent a ramp for a day or on an hourly rate PM me for details.

Offline Hissy

Attack Member
Re: CHAVS IN THE SPOTLIGHT
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 00:41:10 »
T'was a pleasure to be able to help out  :police:
I think they got more than they bargained for  :lol: :lol: :lol: A pair of old farts chasing them round a field in a couple of Discos  :evil:

(who was at ours drinking tea and eating all my biscuits :roll:)

Makes a change from you drinking all my beer  :roll:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 00:43:10 by Hissy »
REAL MEN DON'T WASTE THEIR HORMONES GROWING HAIR!!

Offline Lord Shagg-Pyle

Attack Member
  • "Where we're going, we don't need roads!"
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 05:13:43 »
what an excellent result! Good guys 1, untermenschen 0. Sweet!

Offline Boggert

Attack Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 07:55:40 »
Good result, I suspect they thought it was lead up there.
If want to walk it walk it, if you want to ride it ride it just leave me alone to drive it!

"Save The Cheer leader, save the world"

Offline Sharpshooter

Attack Member
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 10:00:25 »
Well done guys.

I would have loved to see the scrap mans face when they turned up with a Citroen Saxo full of roofing felt.  :thumbup: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline bravo669

Attack Member
  • The Mans Machine
    • Salisbury Plain, Wiltshire
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 12:24:05 »
how much to install a machine gun turret on the roof? that'll make them think twice! ( if thats possible for them!)
Green Suzuki Jimny soft top with +2" KAP supension lift and Insa Turbo Saharas

Add me at www.facebook.com/braine

Offline 90Mike

Attack Member
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 12:53:20 »
how much to install a machine gun turret on the roof? that'll make them think twice! ( if thats possible for them!)

funny that  :) that is exactly what the copper said last night

Been upon the roof this morning to have a look at the damage looks more like they were after the lead flashing, looks like they took a big risk climbing up when the flashing was only about 2 metres long on the bonus side where they left in such a hurry i won myself a new screwdriver for poking mud off the landy and found one of their gloves caught on all the carpet grips i screwed to the edge of the roof so i am guessing they will have sore fingers this morning  :lol:
MRM Auto Centre
Unit 6 Central City Industrial Estate
Red Lane
Coventry
CV6 5RY

Services, Repairs and very soon MOTs also available rent a ramp for a day or on an hourly rate PM me for details.

Offline Lord Shagg-Pyle

Attack Member
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 13:59:46 »

and found one of their gloves caught on all the carpet grips i screwed to the edge of the roof so i am guessing they will have sore fingers this morning  :lol:

Now, that bit I do like! I'll have to remember that and use that as crime prevention advice! I've learnt something new today. Thanks for that ;)

Offline piggysteve

Attack Member
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 14:32:54 »
Ah but don't forget to put up a warning sign telling the little bleeders it's there or you might get a telling off for hurting them.

Ridiculous or what

Steve
Ex pat Yorkshireman.

P38 diesel

Offline Lord Shagg-Pyle

Attack Member
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 14:43:46 »
Ah but don't forget to put up a warning sign telling the little bleeders it's there or you might get a telling off for hurting them.

Ridiculous or what

Steve

The Occupiers Liability Act. What a farce. :roll: Mind you, I did here off a chap who put a sign up on his land warning of landmines.
He sowed his garden with the paintball version of anti personel mines. Some tried to break in and copped a facefull. He wasn't done as he had used non harmful paint and had given due warning. Personally I think rock salt would have been a better option.

Offline Disco Matt

Attack Member
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2008, 17:14:50 »
Could you get DNA from the carpet grips/inside of the gloves? Just thinking it might help put a case against the one that got away.
1996 Discovery 300TDI. She's got it where it counts...

Offline insa-disco

Attack Member
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2008, 17:19:39 »
lol thats awesome,glad they didnt do much damage or any atall, and score for the new screwdriver lol :clap:
You can go fast, i can go anywhere!
you can follow me but its going to hurt!!

Offline bravo669

Attack Member
  • The Mans Machine
    • Salisbury Plain, Wiltshire
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2008, 09:38:28 »
well done for the glove and screwdriver. you should mount them on your wall as trophies!hehe :dance:
Green Suzuki Jimny soft top with +2" KAP supension lift and Insa Turbo Saharas

Add me at www.facebook.com/braine

Offline crazymac

Attack Member
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2008, 15:48:30 »

Personally I think rock salt would have been a better option.

When I was a kid we used to apple scrump an orchard near us :angel:, the owner used to come out with a shot gun loaded with rock salt :shocked:

I got hit on the backside once and by damn it stung!! Strange that until he hit one of us it never detered us, but as soon as I was got that was it, we never went back!

I was talking to the owner then a few years ago (now I'm grown up and sensible :^o) and he told me that he really missed us coming round as he enjoyed the sport as much as we had!! LOL
I HAVE THE BODY OF A GOD

shame its Budda!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal