AuthorTopic: Classic with leather owner needed for a blag...  (Read 726 times)

Offline clover

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Clover
  • Referrals: 0
Classic with leather owner needed for a blag...
« on: June 14, 2008, 09:24:52 »
Hi

Looking to blag a favor off somebody with a classic that has leather seats.

Would somebody mind awfully taking a tape measure out to their vehicle and measuring the distance between the front seat rails and some approx idea of the hight from the floor to the runners

I could also do with some approx idea of the width of the seat base frame (bit that bolts to the floor and to which the seats attach).

I am looking into the feasibility of fitted the seat base frames from a Classic into a Disco 1 and then bolting 300TDI leather seats to them.

Cheers

John
1996 Discovery 300TDi Affectionately known as Clover. 
Cooper Discover STT 33/12.50/R15, a 2" body lift off chassis. H/D springs with 50mm platform spacers on the rear. Nothing on the front as they foul the shocks :-) 11" travel rough country shocks and mountings with dislocating spring cones,  adjusted wheel arches, safari snorkel. H/D rear bumper, demountable drop plate,. H/D steering guard, QT diff guards.
tree sliders, Split charge running twin Optima's, spotlight bar with 4 whoppers on it, H/D winch bumper, 12,000lbs winch,  A bar with 2 50w mini spotlights, brownchurch full length roof rack. 2 work lights.CB,
Fine English engineering modified to work!

Offline Discopoo

Attack Member
  • If my feet are wet I'm deep enough
Re: Classic with leather owner needed for a blag...
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 11:18:36 »
Got a RRC in the garage being broken at mo will have a look this afternoon un less you're near kings heath you can come and measure your self.
Old Bikers never die, they just get dusty Helmets.
Disco for fun
Sportrak for work (and a little fun)

Offline clover

Attack Member
  • Clover
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 19:39:33 »
Hi

I will happily come and measure myself... I am located near Kings heath (about 10mins away in fact!).

Cheers

John
1996 Discovery 300TDi Affectionately known as Clover. 
Cooper Discover STT 33/12.50/R15, a 2" body lift off chassis. H/D springs with 50mm platform spacers on the rear. Nothing on the front as they foul the shocks :-) 11" travel rough country shocks and mountings with dislocating spring cones,  adjusted wheel arches, safari snorkel. H/D rear bumper, demountable drop plate,. H/D steering guard, QT diff guards.
tree sliders, Split charge running twin Optima's, spotlight bar with 4 whoppers on it, H/D winch bumper, 12,000lbs winch,  A bar with 2 50w mini spotlights, brownchurch full length roof rack. 2 work lights.CB,
Fine English engineering modified to work!

Offline Discopoo

Attack Member
  • If my feet are wet I'm deep enough
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 21:35:30 »
I'll pm u my mobile anytime between 10 and 1 on sunday working on the car as is so will be about or afternoon if suits better
Old Bikers never die, they just get dusty Helmets.
Disco for fun
Sportrak for work (and a little fun)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal