AuthorTopic: 300TDI leather electric seats into 200TDI  (Read 361 times)

Offline clover

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Clover
  • Referrals: 0
300TDI leather electric seats into 200TDI
« on: June 07, 2008, 16:50:32 »
Ok I confess... I went and bought a set of Beige leather seats (electric naturally :dance:) for Pinky.

Dickie seats and rear split were no problem as basically the same. The fronts are a different matter!

The rails on the front are wider on the 300TDI seats, so to graft them onto the seat frames I'll have to do some sort of cunning adaptation, as it looks to me as though the frame they attach to must be quite a bit different on a 300.

Anybody care to offer some advice about the best way forward.

The other problem I have is I don't have the electrical plugs off the loom for the switches (I have the switches) anybody got a set?

1996 Discovery 300TDi Affectionately known as Clover. 
Cooper Discover STT 33/12.50/R15, a 2" body lift off chassis. H/D springs with 50mm platform spacers on the rear. Nothing on the front as they foul the shocks :-) 11" travel rough country shocks and mountings with dislocating spring cones,  adjusted wheel arches, safari snorkel. H/D rear bumper, demountable drop plate,. H/D steering guard, QT diff guards.
tree sliders, Split charge running twin Optima's, spotlight bar with 4 whoppers on it, H/D winch bumper, 12,000lbs winch,  A bar with 2 50w mini spotlights, brownchurch full length roof rack. 2 work lights.CB,
Fine English engineering modified to work!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal