AuthorTopic: swimming the aftermath  (Read 278 times)

Offline jaws

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
swimming the aftermath
« on: May 17, 2008, 22:32:48 »
after a bit of advice if anyone can help it would be appreciated!

went to langdale quest a few weeks ago and went swimming, unfortunately i got stuck in a pretty deep bog hole on the extreme route...and had to wait a few hours for recovery! reckon that now is a good time to change all the oils. i've pressure washed the carpets and sound deadening (now all dry) started to rub down the interior ready for a few coats of ronseal metal paint. (same stuff as hammerite only alot cheaper!).

the question i have is does anyone know the difference betwen dextron ii and dextron iii? we use dextron iii at work as a power steering fluid and in some eaton boxes. also does anyone know how much oil the g/box (out of a range rover i believe but don't know how old or how many gears as i've never counted it when it changes up  :oops:) transfer box, and diff are likely to hold?and what grade i should use, i work with hgv's so was planning to borrow/use  :-# our oils as their pretty good quality and cheap.

the vehicle is a special vehicles disco, p reg 200tdi axles, range rover autobox unsure or the transfer box and a gmc engine. a true bitsa motor  :D

cheers in advance
if only i was as intelligent as i look!
why do ex's never get the hint...STOP STALKING ME,THIS MEANS YOU!
engaged an never happier!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal