AuthorTopic: whats she worth??  (Read 839 times)

pux

whats she worth??
« on: May 14, 2008, 21:51:05 »
Hi Guy's well it's coming to a sad end for me being a 4x4 owner  :'( with all the fuel rises etc etc and it not doing any off roading any more just road mileage !! it's time to sell my 110 Shocked and buy a car  :shock: what i'm after is some help from you guys as to what you think its worth here is the spec and what comes with it.

110 200TDI K REG 1993 VAN BACK 192000 MILES
GENUINE LAND ROVER HEAVY DUTY SUSPENSION
ARB WINCH BUMPER WITH NATO HOOK ATTACHED AND RECOVERY POINTS
WIPAC SPOTS
GENUINE LAND ROVER EXPERDETION ROOF RACK
SNORKEL
FULL BLACK CHEQUER PLATE KIT
INSA DAKER MT TYRES 265/75/16 ON BLACK MODS 2MTHS OLD
EBERSPACHER DIESEL HEATER ON A THERMOSATE
DOG GUARD
SPECIAL FIT STORAGE BINS
SWING AWAY WHEEL CARRIER
FULLY PLY LINED AND SPECIAL SOUND PROOFING CARPET FITTED THE PLY PRO DONE
REAR WORK LIGHT
MAYCOM CB AND SPEAKER AND TWO WHIP AERIALS ON ON THE BACK AND ONE ON THE BUMPER
EXTRA CIGARETTE/BATTERY MONITOR
SNAP ON SEAT COVERS
DEFENDER MAT SET
CD/MP3 PLAYER WITH 6X9 IN A FITTED BOX
WMIK HEAVY DUTY GRILLE
FIRE EXTINGUISHER
GENUINE HI LIFT JACK
SUPER WINCH RECOVERY KIT WHICH HAS SHACKLES STROPS SNATCH BLOCK
TOW BAR.....................

Recent items fitted are new alternator rear a frame ball joint and new belts 7 hand brake shoes, she is running perfect and will sit at 70 all day long with good pulling power its had a new rear cross member and the bulk head had the usual corner problem but has been cut out and re done and seam welded two new foot wells too. The chassis is mint too will need waxyoiling again if your like me before the winter gets here!!

the only bad point is the doors have got a little bubbling in a small area under the paint, and the seats are starting to crack as they are vinyl.

So all in all a fair bit of kit and very good truck. So guys what you think she is worth???

pux

Re: whats she worth??
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 15:31:02 »
cooor what a response :lol:

Offline redhand

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 16:02:31 »
Unfortunately the extras will add very little if any extra value to the base vehicle. you may be better off returning it to as standard a condition and selling the extras on Ebay. as to the actual value of the vehicle. How long is a piece of string?? There are loads of people selling there 4X4's at the moment add that to the fact that prices have been falling for a long time. and your 110 probably isn't worth as much as you'd like to be. for a good 200di on a 92/3 plate I'd say £1500 to £2000.
http://www.humber-yorks4x4response.org.uk/
www.landyzone.co.uk
www.landrovernet.com
www.mig-welding.co.uk

1987 TD90 Hard Top

I haven't got a clue where I'm going. But God Help Them when I get there..

Offline Tommo

Attack Member
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 17:24:17 »
Unfortunately the extras will add very little if any extra value to the base vehicle. you may be better off returning it to as standard a condition and selling the extras on Ebay. as to the actual value of the vehicle. How long is a piece of string?? There are loads of people selling there 4X4's at the moment add that to the fact that prices have been falling for a long time. and your 110 probably isn't worth as much as you'd like to be. for a good 200di on a 92/3 plate I'd say £1500 to £2000.

still fetching more than that.

all i can say is wang it on ebay with a reserve. dosent cost a lot and you never know.
Land Rover Tourettes Crew

www.sniff-my-diff.com

pux

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 18:47:42 »
Thanks for the reply's :D i have been watching a fair few landy defenders and the seem to be getting a good price at the moment and i was never thinking of getting a silly amount for my truck :oops: i was thinking of £3.5k ono :? and the reason its not properly for sale is im having a new rear door resprayed as the other broke under the weight of the spare wheel :roll: :lol: so now it sits on a spare wheel carrier :D cheers :afro:

Offline kizz81

Attack Member
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2008, 00:12:09 »
ill have it,
oh erm i dont think my dad will lend any more money  :'(
best of luck selling it!!

my guess would be about £3K

cheers kieran
Ever dreamed about travelling to the land of the midnight sun? visit our website for more info!
www.freespirit4x4.co.uk

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal