AuthorTopic: thieving pikeys  (Read 8352 times)

Offline daggie

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
thieving pikeys
« on: April 20, 2008, 17:42:06 »
are active in beds/ bucks area :evil:
weld everything down  :evil:

this is a public service announcement :roll:
Grand Cherokee, errr tall........
Cherokee 3.5 skyjacker lift + other toys

Offline Range Rover Blues

Attack Member
    • South Yorkshire
Re: thieving pikeys
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 17:51:03 »

weld everything down  :evil:

Including pikey if you get the chance, I'm sure a gas axe would render one imobile in the short term.
Blue,  1988  Range Rover 3.5 EFi with plenty of toys bolted on
Chuggaboom, 1995 Range Rover Classic
1995 Range Rover Classic Vogue LSE with 5 big sticks of Blackpool rock under the bonnet.

Offline Boggert

Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 18:19:33 »
What have they done now??
If want to walk it walk it, if you want to ride it ride it just leave me alone to drive it!

"Save The Cheer leader, save the world"

Offline Lord Shagg-Pyle

Attack Member
  • "Where we're going, we don't need roads!"
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 19:53:02 »
What have they done now??

Steal, lie, cheat, con old people, fly tip?

Where do you want to start?

Offline Bishops Finger

Attack Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 23:32:11 »
Shoot them....
Jeep drivers don't eat quiche

Offline Smego

Attack Member
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 09:37:01 »
BURN THEM and their families! :evil:
Nissan Patrol GR LWB and a 3rd Gen Surf for fun...

Offline redhand

Attack Member
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 09:41:04 »
Doesn't this thread count as racism? if you want to spout right wing facist statements I believe both the National Front and the British Nazi Party have their own websites.
http://www.humber-yorks4x4response.org.uk/
www.landyzone.co.uk
www.landrovernet.com
www.mig-welding.co.uk

1987 TD90 Hard Top

I haven't got a clue where I'm going. But God Help Them when I get there..

Offline Thrasher

• Administrator
    Attack Member
    • Northampton
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 09:44:58 »
...and Basil Brush  :twisted:
--
Neil

Offline mroxo

Attack Member
    • Bedford
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2008, 10:27:03 »
White transit long wheel base tipper going round with 2 big fellas in wearing fluorescent jackets.
Been past my place twice in last week looking at my 90 parked on the garden so be warned!
Not had chance to get number plate details but will post if I do and let the fuzz know.
Been a victim of these sort of people before and don't want anybody else to suffer.
I love to get my landy down and dirty

Offline V8MoneyPit

Attack Member
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 11:28:40 »
Doesn't this thread count as racism? if you want to spout right wing facist statements I believe both the National Front and the British Nazi Party have their own websites.

To a point, I agree RH. But I think the difference is between 'real' gypsies and what is affectionately called a 'pikey' here! We have a family of genuine gypsies living near here. A motley bunch, but all real honest people. Conversely, we had a recent spate of thefts which were attributed to travellers. I heard it was the local gypsies who helped the police locate them.

Let's be careful not to generalise.
Rgds
Steve

"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real."

Land Rover build:
www.daisythediesel.com

Photos (my other passion and weakness):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/v8moneypit/

Offline redhand

Attack Member
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2008, 14:09:20 »
My point exactly. Some of the nicest and most honest people I've met have been gypsies. Unfortunately It seems nowadays that if anything gets stolen by some one in a transit. Then it must be Pikeys or gypsies when the truth is it's more likely to be locals who know you. or who have been scouring the area looking for stuff to steal. Especially with the prices Scrap is fetching at the moment.
www.landyzone.co.uk
www.landrovernet.com
www.mig-welding.co.uk

1987 TD90 Hard Top

Offline Disco Matt

Attack Member
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2008, 16:27:59 »
I get the impression that genuine gypsies find these "people" as annoying as the rest of us do, if not more so as they get the flak too. Much the same as Mud Clubbers finding the tiny minority of irresponsible off roaders annoying as their behaviour gets us all a bad name.
1996 Discovery 300TDI. She's got it where it counts...

Offline Bob696

Attack Member
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2008, 16:39:40 »
Pikeys/travellers = scum
Gypsies = lovely people

Not hard to tell them apart ...just look at their campsite.

Gypsies ...nice tidy and often left in a better condition than when they arrived.

Pikies campsite is ........... not nice.
"A wise man has something to say a fool has to say something"
"Think of it as evolution in action" and yes, I do know that I can't spell thank you.
200TDi 90  "Daisy" A.K.A. "Baby"
3.5L V8 110 "Sally". The camper van with an attitude problem.

LABOUR
Lying Arrogant Blair Oppressors of UK Rights

Offline ozzycraig

Attack Member
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2008, 16:56:35 »
We had some parked near us a week back. You could see there rubbish before you could see them, the night they left the go kart track next to which they parked was totally cleaned out, everything was stolen, im not saying it was the pikeys but................................

Offline old joe

Attack Member
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2008, 18:11:26 »
if you get reg or any other detials can you let me know

Cheers

Dazza
Old Joe (Dazza)

The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.

Remember each and everyone of us is gifted, it’s just that some leave the wrapping on longer than others

A Journey of a Thousand Miles begins with a Single Step.

http://www.4x4prejudice.org/

www.rsda.org.uk

http://muppets.go.com/games/muppets-flyinggonzo.html

Offline datalas

• Administrator
    Attack Member
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2008, 18:29:37 »

That's a smidgen over the top isn't it ?  How about we just spurn them, and encourage our friends to spurn them and then ... err... [1]

Anyhow, whilst I can appreciate this is a topic which stirs up some pretty heated emotions may I ask politely for people to temper their comments to not unduly cause offence.

[1] Perhaps the last two thousand years haven't been all progress.
--

Offline fudge

Attack Member
  • Green Oval Recovery... Chl 30 Shout Help Im Stuck!
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2008, 19:36:01 »
My point exactly. Some of the nicest and most honest people I've met have been gypsies. Unfortunately It seems nowadays that if anything gets stolen by some one in a transit. Then it must be Pikeys or gypsies when the truth is it's more likely to be locals who know you. or who have been scouring the area looking for stuff to steal. Especially with the prices Scrap is fetching at the moment.

In line with the rest of the posts on this matter.....

Pikeys and Gipsey's are completely different people, and this thread and the IMHO spot on descriptions is about Stinky, Thieving, Lying, Tax Evading, Did I Say Thieving, Lazy, Layabout, Thieving Pikey Scum! :lol:

Offline beast5680

• Regional Rep
    Attack Member
    • hailsham east sussex
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2008, 20:46:01 »

say that in the area near me and you would be getting a visit from plod :police: and then a short ride to clink it happened to one of the bonfire marches when they used it as their theme for the bonfires the leaders were carted off to court accused of inciting racial hatred
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 20:48:00 by beast5680 »
Neal

let him that hath understanding reckon the number of the beast

He, who laughs last, laughs best. He who laughs at Chuck Norris dies.

Offline mroxo

Attack Member
    • Bedford
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2008, 20:56:07 »
A thief is a thief !
Where do the gypos get all their dosh then to afford all the gold and new caravans? Not working hard I can tell you.
Been done over by the nice type of gypsy and a pikey type and cant see any difference between em.
DON'T get freindly with any of em coz they will <edit> you over soon as look at you.
Used to live down south and they pillage everything they can.
Scum of the earth in my oppinion, period!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 21:48:43 by Paul »

Offline richo

Attack Member
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2008, 21:07:10 »
There round our way to at the moment.Last week i was working in my garden when a tipper transit came down the road at about 3 mph with the passager door ajar and a small boy looking out ready [at the comand of his father]drive out and grab anything of value.
They have just done a big building site up the road for red diesel.They managed to spill a few hundred gallons in the process and polluting a grass area kids play on.
Jesus was a carpenter but god was a plasterer.

Offline mroxo

Attack Member
    • Bedford
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2008, 21:19:05 »
Quite a few years ago there was a farm done on Salisbury plan for diesel and they spilt some on the A36 on their way home. Early hours of the next morning a guy on a motorbike on his way to work lost his life on a corner where the spill had happened. Fuel drums were found on a legit gypsy camp and a nissan cabstar that had red diesel all over it (even inside chassis)!!! BUT no charges ever brought coz the cabstar was still registered to the builder who sold it 3 years earlier and the fuzz had no evidence of the driver/passenger.
These people have been above the law for years and I dont think it will ever stop.

Offline Lord Shagg-Pyle

Attack Member
  • "Where we're going, we don't need roads!"
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2008, 21:39:52 »
These people have been above the law for years and I dont think it will ever stop.

Its not  that they are above the law, it is more the case that there are very few senior Police  officers with the balls to actually take them. Most grass roots Plod, and I include myself in those numbers, are quite happy to deal with those that cause damage, thieve etc etc, but the Oh So PC world that we now live in makes it more difficult.
The legislation is there, but now the Human Rights impact has to be considered. Surely the Human Rights of the victim counts for something?
As I've said before on previous topics, zero tolerance is an option, but it would mean just that. Zero tolerance for everything and everybody. It does work, it could be done, but the amount of resources needed to carry it out would be immense.
Would we get the support for it from the Public? Initially, yes, but as time went by, the support would drop away as the Liberty types get the high horses out.
The easiest way I've found of dealing with them, is to dip the tanks on the vehicles. If it comes up red, bingo. The wagons get seized, and they get the message to clear out. But that doesn't stop the problem, it just moves it on elsewhere.

Offline mroxo

Attack Member
    • Bedford
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2008, 22:26:14 »
2 years ago I was fishing on a well known lake in Ringwood and there were a bunch of gypos who moved onto water authority land beside the lake. Whilst there they nicked everything they could and went to every pub/resturant in the area and ran up a big tab and did a runner. They were shooting (air rifles) at the anglers and dog walkers having huge fires with loud music till the early hours and the fuzz seemed powerless to do anything. Eventually they just went and when the area was checked over nicked cars, motorbikes trailers and even a fag vending machine from the local pub were found. They only moved 20 miles or so away and started all over again but nothing seems to be done about them.
Now, If a few of us drove onto private land and started our own offroad site and trashed the place I am sure we would get locked up in no time.
I think the trouble is that people just dont work together anymore and are scared to stand up to the scum for fear of being penalised. Too much political <edit> these days.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 22:29:43 by Paul »

Offline Wireless

Attack Member
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2008, 23:26:38 »
When they are out theiving, take everything they own, caravan and all, to the local tip, it's a public service you'd be doing, or maybe just have a bit of fun with an old tank, and drive over everything they own.

Some people call me harsh, but I'm hard but fair, and the local council can collect the crushed caravans for scrap at minimum £120 a ton to offset the site clearance.

Everybody wins, no-one is hurt, and the pikeys are gone elsewhere, and just slightly discouraged from coming back.

Offline redhand

Attack Member
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2008, 23:34:17 »
Great idea but why stop there? after all that council estate just round the corner must be full of junkies and joyriders why not burn all there houses down while they're out getting their daily fix. Then  theres's all those eastern europeans taking our jobs and hassling our women, and then we could start deporting anyone who looks a bit muslim after all one or two of them might be terrorists and if we get rid of em all we won't have to worry about whether we got the right one or not. Hey if we try hard enough we could resurrect the 4th reich in a couple of months.
www.landyzone.co.uk
www.landrovernet.com
www.mig-welding.co.uk

1987 TD90 Hard Top

Offline Nobber

Attack Member
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2008, 01:17:43 »
yup ,lol , council estates should be burned to the ground , free loading so and so's.
<edit> it , burn everything , capitalist establishments , consumer driven enterprises , supermarkets , petrol stations , religious organisations,
or shall we blame everything on the gypsies instead?
personally i dont blame anyone for not wanting to be a part of this society , sure there are some nasty pikeys out there , but who buys the stuff they steal?
i doubt its other pikeys,
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 12:12:56 by Paul »
if it isent broke , whack it with a hammer ,

Offline mad geordies

Attack Member
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2008, 09:23:02 »
i cant belive how so much hatred can be towards people you dont know, yes there are sum who steal yes there is sum who make a mess, and lots who dont work, but what about all the druggies, burgulars,cowboy builders who also fly tip ( more) you need to stop and look around more there is more in your local estate who do more damage and make more of a mess than you think,
there is some who do alots of the things mentioned but you cant tar all them all with the same brush,
does this mean them crackers in the 4x4,s who make a mess on the green lanes means all the 4x4 drivers are crackers?
i know taxi drivers who use red diesel in there cabs, and dont care who or where they get it from, people in cars
i just cant understand how people can call people who they dont know [-X

Offline Thrasher

• Administrator
    Attack Member
    • Northampton
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2008, 09:25:07 »
Our local Tesco had stop the free nappy service due to travellers walking in and removing them all everytime the machine was filled :(
--
Neil

Offline redhand

Attack Member
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2008, 10:21:58 »
Our local Tesco had stop the free nappy service due to travellers walking in and removing them all everytime the machine was filled :(

So it was guaranteed 100%. Always travellers? Never ever some Local who lives nearby and shops there regularly. NO it was pikeys who were parked in the carpark just waiting for the machine to be filled so they could empty it again????? Because hey it must have been such an earner for them much more profitable and so much easier than stealing cars and red diesel.
www.landyzone.co.uk
www.landrovernet.com
www.mig-welding.co.uk

1987 TD90 Hard Top

Offline Thrasher

• Administrator
    Attack Member
    • Northampton
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2008, 10:38:45 »
It was the travellers in this case. They had set up camp just across the road in our local public park.

I would like to defend them, but in this case it was them. They also left a horrendous mess in a place where my children had previously enjoyed playing. I've also been in a local pub when a group came in, ordered about 20 meals for 10 of them, ate them and simply walked out. I was stunned. The staff did nothing because the group were camped not more than 500yds from the pub.

These are cases I have witnessed. It is not heresay.
--
Neil

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal