AuthorTopic: internet provider  (Read 276 times)

Offline way2deep

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
internet provider
« on: March 24, 2008, 00:31:16 »
we are experiencing a lot of problems with wannadon't .system keeps crashing every few minutes sometimes ..we want to change provider can anyone recommend a company that's good  :)..thanks robbie
robbie
200 tdi rangie  1989  4dr

Drift

Re: internet provider
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 01:26:24 »
Im with Virgin on 20 meg, got that telly with extra channels for the kids Disney etc and free phone calls after 1800 and all weekends £55.

Only problem Ive had in three years is a couple of months ago the emails crashed at Virgins end for a couple of days.

They implemented a 25p a minute help line that wasnt popular but now I understand from the homepage they scrapped itand its back to a free line.

Best of all you dont need Virgins software on your pc you just plug and play  :D

Offline Manicminer

• Regional Rep
    Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 07:56:10 »
I presume that you have the Speedtouch modem.
Squeeze the end of the USB connector a little. I used to have the same problem in the beginning until I realised that the USB was a little loose. It hasn't dropped the connection since.
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.

Offline nikmartin9

Attack Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 08:06:18 »
Im with Virgin on 20 meg, got that telly with extra channels for the kids Disney etc and free phone calls after 1800 and all weekends £55.

Only problem Ive had in three years is a couple of months ago the emails crashed at Virgins end for a couple of days.

They implemented a 25p a minute help line that wasnt popular but now I understand from the homepage they scrapped itand its back to a free line.

Best of all you dont need Virgins software on your pc you just plug and play  :D

I'm on this too, broadband speed is fastest ive come across, well pleased with it. Been with NTL/Virgin for phone and broadband and have been really pleased with them.

Nick.
1997 Disco 300TDi Commercial (toy)
2005 Audi A6 Avant 2.7TDi tiptronic (everyday car)

Offline Mark_Solesbury

Attack Member
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 08:25:03 »
Bethere.co.uk

14 quid a month, up to 20mb

Course it depends on how far you live from the exchange.

Helpful forum that the staff contribute to.

Much better than anyother i have used in the past.

Recommend a friend policy, both get a month free?
Mark

1996 300tdi 90
External/Internal Cage
Maxi Drive Locking Diffs
Snorkel
AliSport Intercooler

Northants4x4.com Admin - Northants4x4 Response Trustee

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal