AuthorTopic: Fourtrack independant suspension lift help please  (Read 2030 times)

Offline larry

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Fourtrack independant suspension lift help please
« on: March 09, 2008, 23:13:52 »

\   Hi guys i have a sammy on spoa with 33" kuhmo muds and i want a fourtrack independant as my next project and i want to fit these tyres as they are as new and im impressed with them i will sell my sammy with the diahatsu tyres on also i suppose i will have to change the gearing some how has anybody any info for me cheers guys if i cant lift the independant i may spoa an old fourtrack i may need prop spacers who does bits for diahatsu's please need new toy had old sammy  3 years and its finished nothing wrong with it you know the score i like to tinker hahaha

Offline RAMJAM & STAN

Attack Member
Re: Fourtrack independant suspension lift help please
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 21:23:47 »
hi you can get 33 on a 4track with out much trouble can fit taller springs or fit a spacer between spring and spring mount ether way you will have to drop shock mount down by same distance all so brake pipes you could do with wheel spacers on as 33" tend to be fat er the originals as for gearing i ran my 4track on 33" and on 35", 33" not much deference 35"bit slow of the mark as for speedo just followed the wife at 30 40 and 50 marked my speedo with tipx  job dune
ray
IF YOU TAKE THE HIGHT ROAD

AND HE TAKES THE LOW ROAD

THEN WE'LL TAKE THE GREEN LANE

Offline bravo669

Attack Member
  • The Mans Machine
    • Salisbury Plain, Wiltshire
Re: Fourtrack independant suspension lift help please
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 20:53:39 »
checkout the daihatsu drivers club uk forum. u should find loads of info there.
cheers
ben
Green Suzuki Jimny soft top with +2" KAP supension lift and Insa Turbo Saharas

Add me at www.facebook.com/braine

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal