AuthorTopic: Dash darker than Ozzy at the bottom of a well on a foggy night...  (Read 353 times)

Offline Ja1983

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • This week I have mostly been fixing....
  • Referrals: 0
one by one.. like the lights on a council estate before giro day, the lights on my dash are going out!

i sorted the clock with a bulb i found in the remains of the nova bits n pieces... but how easy are the rest to get at?

above the wheel the dial back lights are ok, but the forelights (ones that do the needles/odometer) are dead/intermitant
to the left i have a clock and a faglighter... but all heater controls are in the gloom...

easy job? whats the procedure? i`ll get some tacky neons from halfords before i take the full dash out!

It has been said that, given enough time, a million monkeys bashing at a million typewriters would eventually produce the complete works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the Saxo forums, we now know this to be wrong

No oil leek = No oil left!

Offline Range Rover Blues

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • South Yorkshire
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Dash darker than Ozzy at the bottom of a well on a foggy night...
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 04:05:31 »
The ones on my RRC 300 series are fairly easy to get to, so I'd think yours are the same.  The forelights are located on the front on the instrument binacle, so as soon as you get the shroud off, you should see them.
Blue,  1988  Range Rover 3.5 EFi with plenty of toys bolted on
Chuggaboom, 1995 Range Rover Classic
1995 Range Rover Classic Vogue LSE with 5 big sticks of Blackpool rock under the bonnet.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal