AuthorTopic: Getting there...  (Read 543 times)

Offline madgaz

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Getting there...
« on: February 07, 2008, 08:26:44 »
...well we went out 'white laning' the other day in the snow  :lol: :lol: :lol: and it spurred us on to get the Vit sorted for some decent green laning.
I have some bucket seats in the garage and the sub frames should be with me tomorrow so they will be going in this weekend.
I picked a nudge bar up yesterday off ebay so that will be going on. I'll also be fitting the Cibies which I bought about 5 years ago 'knowing' that one day I will have a use for them :twisted:
I'll be getting some poly spring spacers off ebay soon as well so they will be going on soon.
I have another spare wheel to pick up on Friday which has a good tyre on so we can get rid of the bald spare that we have.

All we really need now (or at least I think so) are some decent tyres even though the tyres that are on didn't let us down in the slightest on the mud/snow that we hunted out up in the Dales and where ever else we got to.

I've already fit the CB. We'll be ripping the back seats out as they are no use to us and just taking up too much space.
I have a jerry can ready to go in and I'm just waiting for the brother-in-law to drop me some 90 deg 1"x 1" stainless off to fabricate a bracket for said jerry can.

All this for less than £250 :dance:

Is there anything else that I NEED???

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and then beat you on experience.

Offline Lincs niva

Attack Member
Re: Getting there...
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 13:32:37 »
Sounds good mate,Could you post a picture of your jerry can mount when you get it done..

Cheers Gav
Yorkshire and Lincolnshire 4x4 Response
www.yorks-lincs4x4response.org

Offline generation-x

Attack Member
  • Mega-Fronty
    • church stretton
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 14:53:51 »
Gaz wot subframes are you using for ur bucket seats m8y

simon

Offline madgaz

Attack Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 17:07:17 »
Gaz wot subframes are you using for ur bucket seats m8y

simon

I bought some standard Vit frames off ebay.

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and then beat you on experience.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal