AuthorTopic: Started laning my 109 ffr  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Laughing Potato

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Started laning my 109 ffr
« on: January 25, 2008, 20:50:30 »
I've wanted to do this for ages, now I can :evil:

Had an amazing day out laning today, don't think it could be much more varied in nature if we'd paid and played. I was able to put my Land Rover to the test much more than ever before, I'm still buzzing over it.

There was bomb hole, axle twisters and some huge slopes to negotiate. We even rescued a fallen cyclist as she was unable to get down the hill (mountain) on foot. Her bike went in the back on my Landy, and Cliff took her. It did mean a rather trick 3 point turn on a slope, and I now have a bent canvas hoop to show for it. (Cliffs good a seeing you back 2:))

With it now turning dark and starting to rain/sleet and snow we took the chance a took on the hill that the cyclists had said not too. It was tricky for me at a couple of points as I was at times just on the two wheels :o

My dad came along for the ride and loved it, I'll keep pushing, and he''l have a Land Rover by spring. You simply have to do this type of driving to fully get your head round how capable these machines are. Its 26 years young imo 28)

Here are a few of my best shots,

Here is the full album O0
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/LaughingPotatoUK/LeithHillLaning
Help, I'm new to this.............

Offline Range Rover Blues

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • South Yorkshire
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Started laning my 109 ffr
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 02:42:50 »
Cool, looks well at home there mate :D
Blue,  1988  Range Rover 3.5 EFi with plenty of toys bolted on
Chuggaboom, 1995 Range Rover Classic
1995 Range Rover Classic Vogue LSE with 5 big sticks of Blackpool rock under the bonnet.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal