AuthorTopic: ROOF RACKS  (Read 840 times)

Offline barriesheene

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
ROOF RACKS
« on: November 28, 2007, 20:12:11 »
anybody know if a 110 roof rack will fit a rrc ??? i want a full length roof rack but can only find landy 110 ones ?
CBR900RR FIREBLADE ( urban tiger GGRRRRRR !!!!!) SOLD needed money to fix the rangie
2.5 PAJERO LWB EXCEED
AVONDALE MAYFLY SOLD needed money to fix the rangie
RANGEROVER 3.9 V8 STRAIGHT THROUGH EXHAUST AND VERY MUDDY :) makes me laugh everytime i rev it

Offline Wolfie_

Attack Member
ROOF RACKS
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 21:36:15 »
Yeah itll fit but will probably need some mods to fit properly. There is a 90 roof rack attach to my green rangie but was on it when i bought so dont how easy it was to fit,but it is one that sitts out past the screen on a 90 so has had the front angled legs cut off.

The is back, but this time its got gas

Guardian.

ROOF RACKS
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 21:38:15 »
wont a defender rack be to narrow for a range over, as the lightbars are definately narrower.

Offline Wolfie_

Attack Member
ROOF RACKS
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 21:44:43 »
looking at the above photo it looks like the legs are angled out but will find out soon as it is to be rehomed on my mates 90 shortly

Offline barriesheene

Attack Member
ROOF RACKS
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 17:17:47 »
Sorry guy's but this post is kinda irrelevent now cos I'm going topless !!! I'm going to turn the green beastie into a canvas top al la 90/110 stylee !!!! Wish me luck  :lol:  :lol: Still be interesting to find out tho come to think of it ??? There could be a gap in the market for 110 roof racks being marketed as range rover ones  :lol:  :lol: We could start a new business empire selling 110 roofracks as rangerover ones for an extra £100 a pop  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
CBR900RR FIREBLADE ( urban tiger GGRRRRRR !!!!!) SOLD needed money to fix the rangie
2.5 PAJERO LWB EXCEED
AVONDALE MAYFLY SOLD needed money to fix the rangie
RANGEROVER 3.9 V8 STRAIGHT THROUGH EXHAUST AND VERY MUDDY :) makes me laugh everytime i rev it

Offline Wolfie_

Attack Member
ROOF RACKS
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 18:05:30 »
After taking the rack of mine this morning I can say its not the best solution. when I undid the bolts the rack sort of popped up as the legs had been forced outwards to fit the width of the roof. plus the gutters also curved upwards in the middle, whereas the defender ones are flat so the roof rack was being forced to bend to match the roof shape or the roof was being bent to match the rack. Either way not the best solution unless your prepared to modify the mountings

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal