AuthorTopic: Where do I go...???  (Read 1134 times)

Offline skiprat

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Where do I go...???
« on: November 03, 2007, 18:13:29 »
I need to get away for a couple of weeks, so i am planning on loading my disco with clothes and essentials and just driving, not sure where or why.

Can anybody suggest any where in particular thats worth a visit, i was thinking of heading along the coast to devon/cornwall and then on to wales,and maybe up to the lake district. staying in cheap accomadation along the way, and if i find somewhere i really like i might stay a couple of nights.

Any suggestions on places to visit or stay would be great, and as it will be just me i have no real tyes to worry about.

Cheers

Kris
dirt+water= MUD :-)

www.slroc.com

Offline GREENI

Attack Member
Where do I go...???
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 18:25:22 »
Just spend £100 on OS maps, spend a day with a highlighter pen highlighting lanes
and off you go...the best kind of adventure......

Offline Thrasher

• Administrator
    Attack Member
    • Northampton
Where do I go...???
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 18:32:52 »
Lakes and Scotland ... perfect :) Whenever I need to escape from my rut .. that's where I go.
--
Neil

Silvery Thing

Where do I go...???
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 14:35:54 »
From Clacton I would head south to the Kent coast then follow it along towards Devon and Cornwall. Then track north to the Cotswolds and onto the Lake District. Off into Scotland meeting all the nice people there and sampling their most wonderful of drinks =P~

Down the east coast via Northumbria and Country Durham and then East Anglia and home.

Good luck and let us know how you get on :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal