AuthorTopic: Brava/isuzu wiring diagram  (Read 1100 times)

Offline karloss

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Brava/isuzu wiring diagram
« on: October 02, 2007, 18:50:59 »
Hi all, seems so long since I posted I feel like a newbie!
Hello, my names Karl and I'm an alcoholic.
 Sorry, wrong forum again!

Has anyone got a wiring diagram for the above please? If so can you please, please, please mail me a copy. I'm slightly desperate now. My mail address is info@kserve.co.uk
Many thanks.

PS I'm away on holiday for the next two weeks please don't think I'm ignorant if I don't reply to any help offered. :wink:
Cheers, Karl..

Listen mate, you've more chance of a go on the wife than you have of a go in my truck.

1990 90 TD
2008 Nissan Pathfinder sport.

Offline 666

Attack Member
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 19:34:35 »
Hi Karl,

You will need to be a little more specific on the model to get the right wiring diagrams! Is it the 2.5 Isuzu lump? and what are the wiring diagrams for that you are after?

Cheers

Mark

Offline karloss

Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 19:57:13 »
Er, it's a T reg and its an Isuzu lump. Don't know if it's a 2.5 2.8 or whatever. No matter I don't think, as its the heater switch thats not getting a live feed, or rather the fuse that supplies the switch is not getting a live feed, and I'm supposing thats the same no matter what engine??
Blooming cars.....
Cheers, Karl..

Listen mate, you've more chance of a go on the wife than you have of a go in my truck.

1990 90 TD
2008 Nissan Pathfinder sport.

Offline 666

Attack Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 20:04:04 »
Quote from: "karloss"
Er, it's a T reg and its an Isuzu lump. Don't know if it's a 2.5 2.8 or whatever. No matter I don't think, as its the heater switch thats not getting a live feed, or rather the fuse that supplies the switch is not getting a live feed, and I'm supposing thats the same no matter what engine??
Blooming cars.....

To be honest i think you would be surprised how very different some of them actually are :shock:
I have a 2.8TD Isuzu lump from a trooper in my frontera which dropped in without any modifications to the engine/chassis mounts, but there are a few differences between this engine and the 2.8TD Isuzu engine that is factory fitted to a frontera!

I will have a search around and see what i can find!

Cheers

Mark

Drift

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 20:24:32 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal