AuthorTopic: REBAL REPLICA'S  (Read 506 times)

Offline adafish

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
REBAL REPLICA'S
« on: August 15, 2007, 08:51:09 »
anyone on here got one of these for their kids.....reason i ask.i've got the kids one off Ebay some weeks ago and at the mo, its running on 2 12v car batteries..it should run on wheelchair batteries, more amps and longer charge....but still do'nt know the correct set up to get the best out of it..........so if anyone as one let us know what ya run it on.....ADA

Offline RichardRRC

Attack Member
REBAL REPLICA'S
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 11:22:27 »
Hi there,
We've got one, I built it from the plans, out of MDF (cheaper than the fibre glass jobby that he sells!) It uses 2 85amp caravan type leisure batterys. They seem to last quite well, the only time they ran out was recently at a Discovery Owners Club camping weekend, where it saw a lot of use in a short space of time :)
I also rigged a remote kill switch so that any adult in charge has control of what to let the kids crash into :lol:
D3 Tdv6 SE
Disco SII V8
2 V8 RRCs
V8 Cobra replica

Offline adafish

Attack Member
REBAL REPLICA'S
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 18:12:00 »
cheers Rich...my lot have also snapped something in the axle, as they only get the one wheel drive now...it has a "difflock".well did.. :D

Offline Evilgoat

Attack Member
REBAL REPLICA'S
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 18:21:52 »
Suffolk Punch 110 Engine

You know you want to.

Once I have everything done I fully intend to build one to a slightly larger scale and 4x4 it with a petrol engine.
I must confess the the activities of the UK governments for the past couple of years have been watched with frank admiration and amazement by Lord Vetinari. Outright theft as a policy had never occured to him.

-- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)

EX HK Police Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8TD
Audi S2 Avant 360bhp
Transit LWB 2.5di (The Shed)

Offline RichardRRC

Attack Member
REBAL REPLICA'S
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 18:46:26 »
Quote from: "ada110crew"
cheers Rich...my lot have also snapped something in the axle,

:D  Women drivers  :lol:  Our Jennifer does the same on a regular basis, in the drivers side hub there is a roll pin that transmits drive to the wheel when you turn the outer ring on the hub, pull it in and out, you'll see its sprung loaded. It's actually two roll pins, one inside the other for strength, they just need drifting out and a couple of new ones knocking in. My advice would be to buy a pack of ten! :)
D3 Tdv6 SE
Disco SII V8
2 V8 RRCs
V8 Cobra replica

Offline DEANO3528

Attack Member
REBAL REPLICA'S
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 00:42:16 »
These all run 110A leisure batteries and go all day.
Intelligent charging and remote cut offs as std

My mate uses them for kids parties as well as our charity fundraisers, and will have them at Peterboro this September.
Cheers
DEANO

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal