AuthorTopic: Cherry Bomb Exhaust  (Read 656 times)

Offline baz2236

• Regional Rep
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Cherry Bomb Exhaust
« on: August 12, 2007, 22:26:25 »
Hi has anyone fitted a Cherry bomb exhaust to there SJ what differneces did you notice are they road legal?
Thanks,
      Baz

Offline wheelspinner

Attack Member
Cherry Bomb Exhaust
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 09:30:27 »
Dunk has one fitted to his, he got the cherry bomb bit for £20 from osomeone he knows, i think.

Regards

Steve
Owner of a full  size 1000 piece Suzuki jigsaw....

Offline Whatmot

Attack Member
  • Come Alive, Come and Drive!
Cherry Bomb Exhaust
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 17:14:29 »
phone demon tweaks and ask them. i think only certain ones are road are road legal, because some of them are only for motorsport. i might mod or get someone to mod my spare exhaust for the vit to have a cherry bomb straight through silence rather than the stock box silencer. i wanted to swap my exhuast for two reasons, one because you can get a slight power gain at higher revs but also my current exhaust hangs down so that every rock, lump of mud, tree branches, you name it, my exhaust has hit it :lol: if you do put a cherry bomb on, look at getting a 4-2-1/tri-y manifold like a janspeed as they can also increase top end power. one downfall to the straight through exhaust, is you do lose some bottom end torque, not sure why, just what ive read and heard from people. to be honest, i usually rev the crap out of the engine, so bottom end torque doesnt bother me that much :lol:
Tom aka Whatmot

Seen the Pyrenees and briefly saw Norway; Loved it so much, we are going again next year!

'98 Ford Maverick
Cooper S/T's, Midland CB, Electric Cooling Fans, Disconnecting Anti- Roll Bars and a SS Exhaust

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal