AuthorTopic: Ebay Shop help!  (Read 534 times)

Offline 90sam

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Ebay Shop help!
« on: July 13, 2007, 13:18:20 »
Hey all,
I've recenetly opened an ebay shop and have some listing already on my normal ebay. How do i get these litings to appear in the shop? Or how do i list items in the shop? I need a bit of help before i cancel it!
Kind Regards
Sam

Guardian.

Ebay Shop help!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 15:35:03 »
when you do your listing click on the shop style listing, as opposed to auction style, or buy it now style.
dont know what you are selling, but i am thinking of knocking shop listings on the head, as i have everything listed buy it now, and again as a shop listing, and rarely does someone use the shop, they always buy from the auction listings.
good luck mate.
spence

Offline sleeplessparadise

Attack Member
Ebay Shop help!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 15:36:39 »
If you click on the "active" button in My Ebay it will bring up a list of all the things you are selling. Next to each item is a drop down list where you can choose to "Relist as shop inventory" I think  :)
Helen aka Sleeplessparadise aka Mrsjohnty
defender 90 Td5 LilRed  SIIa 109 Stationwagon Bluebell
NBH LOC

Offline Yoshi

Attack Member
Ebay Shop help!
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 18:04:27 »
right, when you first open your shop it takes 24 - 48 hours for your normal auction items to show in there, any normal auction stuff will still show in your shop.  If you want stuff to only appear in your shop and not in the auctions (wont appear in the main searches, only under "items found in shops" which is further down the results page) then list as shop inventory only which is cheaper, but normal auction style listings will go into the shop in their own time.

For example, if you look in my shop http://stores.ebay.co.uk/badgers-trading-company you will see there is buy it now items, which are shop inventory, and normal auction items which are shown on the main part of ebay as well, you shouldnt list your items both as auction and buy it now in the shop unless you have more than one to sell, as they are both connected and 2 do 2 seperate listings (shop and auction) would mean you had 2 items to sell.

1995 Discovery XS 300TDi 4" lift and ready to go!

There is no devil, theres only god when he's drunk - Tom Waits.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal