Events, Gatherings, Out & About > Regional Meets

Where shall we go? (Hants)

<< < (2/6) > >>

Evilgoat:
Whats with your avatar. You've had some bizarre ones in the past but....

Bunnie:
mr SP honestly its no problem.. come down and try us one night.. :)

www.forestofbere.com is our lovely website :D and we have a fantastic carvery on a sunday lunch time that i truely recomend:)

Lord Shagg-Pyle:

--- Quote from: "Bunnie" ---mr SP honestly its no problem.. come down and try us one night.. :)

www.forestofbere.com is our lovely website :D and we have a fantastic carvery on a sunday lunch time that i truely recomend:)
--- End quote ---

I'm off this weekend, so you may get a visit! Denmead is not that far from home, so I could cycle. Hmm, this gets better. Cycle, beer, no lose licence. Like it!

Bunnie:
indeed.. i think we have a couple of regulars on a wed that cycle over from that sort of area....

only the back roads are lit

Lord Shagg-Pyle:

--- Quote from: "Evilgoat" ---Whats with your avatar. You've had some bizarre ones in the past but....
--- End quote ---

Ah. While consuming some Leffe, I went looking on Google Image search, typing in (or trying to type) Drunk Man.
That pic came up with a story attached of how a drunk German chap was arrested after he managed to get a pony into a hotel, into a lift, and nearly into his room, when he collapsed. Why he wanted a pony in his room was never established, although when questioned if he was unwell, the chap replied that 'he had been feeling a little hoarse all night!'..............................................................................................................................

Well, I thought it was funny!

As the pic contains two things which seem to play a large part in my life namely Beer, a very welcome part and equines, an ever present and slightly expensive part, the picture seemed quite logical. To me, anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version