Events, Gatherings, Out & About > Regional Meets

Where shall we go? (Hants)

(1/6) > >>

Evilgoat:
So Do we:

Stick with The Forest of Bere. Ample parking, food, hosted by a member, easy for the burger van, wi-fi access, private function room and more or less in the middle of everyone.

Or go with LSP's idea and try a different venue each time?

Let me know, you have 7 days :)

Lord Shagg-Pyle:

--- Quote from: "Evilgoat" ---So Do we:

Stick with The Forest of Bere. Ample parking, food, hosted by a member, easy for the burger van, wi-fi access, private function room and more or less in the middle of everyone.

Or go with LSP's idea and try a different venue each time?

Let me know, you have 7 days :)
--- End quote ---

Er, I feel realy quite bad now and ever so slightly embarrased :oops:
In light of what I have just learned, I feel that it is best to support a club member in business, and if it is a tried and tested place, why change?
Mmmm, I am now stuffed on humble pie! Bunnie, please accept my apologies!

As regards Portsdown Hill, I've heard some that 'strange things' go on at night up there, that sometimes draws the attention of my esteemed colleagues and other strange, dark, night creatures!

TDi90:
potsdown hill is funny to watch all the chavvs in their crappy motors!

Evilgoat:

--- Quote from: "Lord Shagg-Pyle" ---

Er, I feel realy quite bad now and ever so slightly embarrased :oops:
In light of what I have just learned, I feel that it is best to support a club member in business, and if it is a tried and tested place, why change?
Mmmm, I am now stuffed on humble pie! Bunnie, please accept my apologies!

As regards Portsdown Hill, I've heard some that 'strange things' go on at night up there, that sometimes draws the attention of my esteemed colleagues and other strange, dark, night creatures!
--- End quote ---

Dont, seriously. Its come up before and I just wanted to know one way or another. If you would rather try some other pubs then please say so as like last month, we had to find another at short notice :)

As for Portsdown, yes, you are right and its very entertaining to watch, just remeber you arent on duty :) Or just earn brownie points when you hand over reg numbers the following morning, i have a neighbour that goes up there that REALLY needs the fear of god putting into him.

Lord Shagg-Pyle:
My knowledge of Pubs in Hants is somewhat limited, hence the ones round Clanfield, but if Bunnies is best, Rock and Roll!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version