Offline 90sam

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Clubs
« on: March 31, 2007, 16:45:57 »
Hey,
Anyone know of a good off road club around the warwickshire area? I'm 16 and me and my dad would like to get to a bit more off roading, however we dont want to go out on our own incase we get stuck! Can anybody recommend us a club? I've heard i can compete in tyro's is this correct?
Kind Regards
Sam

Offline Mareng

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Clubs
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 17:27:40 »
When my cousin (Squaddiefox on here) and I are at home on leave, we are both based in Stratford Upon Avon, so just down the road from you in Henley .  I'll be home next week and wasn't gonna be heading out due to lack of company.......

The Midland Off Road Club are the most local club I have come across, they hold events at the Wagtail 4x4 centre which look like they would be right up your street.  Wagtail is about halfway between Ettington and Halford.

A little bit more of a trek for you but there is a place near Avon Dasset too, Here though I haven't been to either of these places yet as I have been in Germany since I bought my Landy, I'm moving back to the UK on Wednesday though so will be able to check them out.
Steve

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal