AuthorTopic: Does Anyone have lying about...  (Read 938 times)

Offline Evilgoat

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Does Anyone have lying about...
« on: February 14, 2007, 10:06:26 »
The Hoses for the rear AC unit on a LWB Mark 2

Regassed dad's to be treated 5 mins later with a big vapour cloud out of the rear driver's side wheel arch. Worn right through.

Failing that, anyone know where to get one?
I must confess the the activities of the UK governments for the past couple of years have been watched with frank admiration and amazement by Lord Vetinari. Outright theft as a policy had never occured to him.

-- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)

EX HK Police Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8TD
Audi S2 Avant 360bhp
Transit LWB 2.5di (The Shed)

Offline joker777

Attack Member
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 17:16:48 »
This is a common fault mate and hence the pipes are like rocking horse poo, This happened tom my MK2 paj and i found that mitsi want about £115 for the pipe :shock:  i tried for ages to get a second hand bipe bit in the end i used some of that plastic metal stuff, if you build it up in 2 of 3 layers and cut a slightly larger pice of thube length ways and sandwich it over the offending pipe it will hold.

I know its a bit of a bodge but it meens the aircon stays working .

Offline Evilgoat

Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 17:34:47 »
Quote from: "joker777"
This is a common fault mate and hence the pipes are like rocking horse poo, This happened tom my MK2 paj and i found that mitsi want about £115 for the pipe :shock:  i tried for ages to get a second hand bipe bit in the end i used some of that plastic metal stuff, if you build it up in 2 of 3 layers and cut a slightly larger pice of thube length ways and sandwich it over the offending pipe it will hold.

I know its a bit of a bodge but it meens the aircon stays working .

thats what we were thinking. Have one last port of call. An uncle works for Hussman so might be able to get something made.
I must confess the the activities of the UK governments for the past couple of years have been watched with frank admiration and amazement by Lord Vetinari. Outright theft as a policy had never occured to him.

-- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)

EX HK Police Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8TD
Audi S2 Avant 360bhp
Transit LWB 2.5di (The Shed)

Offline joker777

Attack Member
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 18:33:42 »
you can have one made but they will have to use your exsisting fittings as the fittings mitsi use are not a common type used in refridgeration, this option was going to cost me £75

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal