AuthorTopic: Just browsing again  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Jonno

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Just browsing again
« on: January 17, 2007, 11:19:27 »
I often pop in to have a look through the various threads and what folks have been up to, what they have broken and what mods have been achieved on various vehicles. Its a pity that there is no longer a Lada Niva section on here, not to worry there are other sites that cater pretty well for the little russian comrade.
It is good to look here though from time to time, thanks to all that post interesting and informative stuff - it can be adapted to other vehicles although it does take some adaptation most of the time. :lol:

If it doesn't work hit it with a hammer - if that doesn't work get a bigger hammer.

Offline Frankie-Boy

• Administrator
    Attack Member
  • Hello to anyone lol
    • Northampton, UK
Just browsing again
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 13:34:09 »
Hi Jonno,

I'm sorry we don't have a Lada forum here anymore, its just that if a forum doesn't get used it merges into the "Not Anything Listed" one, It happened with Daihatsu as well.

If there is enough interest it might be resurrected again.
Frank Bayley,
Administrator
email:- frank.bayley@ntlworld.com

Offline Jonno

Attack Member
Just browsing again
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 17:14:01 »
Hey Frank, no need to apologise mate. I fully understand that if a forum isnt used it only takes up space that could be used more adequately elsewhere.
We do, as Niva owners, have other forums that are dedicated so no worries mate. www.lada.co.uk is our main port of call.
As I have said before its good to come on here to find out what you have all been up to once in a while :D
If it doesn't work hit it with a hammer - if that doesn't work get a bigger hammer.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal