AuthorTopic: Heated seat queary  (Read 623 times)

Offline steanlol

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Heated seat queary
« on: December 09, 2006, 17:46:35 »
Hi All
Can anybody tell me where the fuses and the relays are for the heated seats in my 92 RRC  please
I've found the wires at the back of the centre console and have tested them for power but there's nothing there  :evil:
I've checked some fuses under the passenger seat and there all ok .
The light on the switch lights up when switched on and all the wires are on the switch at the back . im not sure if there's power at the switch as i cant get it out . haynes manual no help at all , must be to early for my rrc model
SO PLEASE CAN ANYBODY HELP ME , Well i'd say im past real help but some information would be nice  :D
I think i must be in touch with my femenine side as i can spend money like its going out of fashion :)

Offline steanlol

Attack Member
Heated seat queary
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 21:48:16 »
It does'ny matter now as i canny do what i wanted  :cry:  :cry:
I think i must be in touch with my femenine side as i can spend money like its going out of fashion :)

Offline Range Rover Blues

Attack Member
    • South Yorkshire
Heated seat queary
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 00:25:23 »
If the switch lights up there is power.  Remeber they have a thermostat in them so once up to temp they switch off.
Blue,  1988  Range Rover 3.5 EFi with plenty of toys bolted on
Chuggaboom, 1995 Range Rover Classic
1995 Range Rover Classic Vogue LSE with 5 big sticks of Blackpool rock under the bonnet.

Offline Smego

Attack Member
I have the same issue
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 12:25:25 »
I have the same the lights on but no heat, anyonr know where the relay would be and any other info that will help, I am gonna look next week.

Ta,

Gary.
Nissan Patrol GR LWB and a 3rd Gen Surf for fun...

Offline steanlol

Attack Member
Heated seat queary
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2006, 14:36:24 »
I bought a heated seat element to put in my seat as the original interior had been swapped for the better fabric seat's rather than the naff leather one's  ( im not a fan of leather )
Well after taking the seat out and pulling the material up at the front i find it's not just a normal open cushion , but that it has seperate compartments in so i can't slide the heater element in  :cry:
Not to worry anyway as it wasn't going on my seat but the missus's , she'll have to make a heated cushion now and just plug it into the cigarette lighter socket  :lol:

Offline Range Rover Blues

Attack Member
    • South Yorkshire
Heated seat queary
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 00:53:11 »
IIRC you only see heated seats with the electric pack, and they are rare as hen's teeth, possibly only being fitted to LR company cars :?
Blue,  1988  Range Rover 3.5 EFi with plenty of toys bolted on
Chuggaboom, 1995 Range Rover Classic
1995 Range Rover Classic Vogue LSE with 5 big sticks of Blackpool rock under the bonnet.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal