AuthorTopic: Update  (Read 279 times)

Edge

Update
« on: December 09, 2006, 08:34:54 »
Hello guys/gals.... looks like theres plenty of new members joined.
Just wanted to wish all of you lot a very merry Xmas :D .

Well... i start my 10 day 360 tracked excavator (10 ton & above) course on 08/01/07 in Ashbourne/Derbyshire costing around £2k all in. Due to leave present employer at the end of Feb 07, although ive agreed to stay on for a couple of weeks if he has trouble finding a replacement.

If anyone here is able to direct me towards permanent employment, instead of 4-6 weeks at a time on various sites... I'd be eternally grateful. Yes i am in the position to be able to relocate anywhere nationwide/EU.

Hoping to buy my next project 90 this coming spring/summer, this time i'm hoping to surpass my 1st projects (Trug) standards.... "after all, I didn't have a clue what i was doing 1st time round & tried to do things as cheaply as possible" :roll: .

Anyway... you people take care & be nice to each other :wink: . (Ive heard rumors that a few old timers have been evicted from the site 8-[ ).

Offline sleeplessparadise

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Update
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 08:41:25 »
Hiya fella, good to see you :wink: Hope you too have a good christmas and the new year brings plenty of opportunities your way. Good luck with the course and the project, if it looks as good as Trug I am sure it will be great :D
Helen aka Sleeplessparadise aka Mrsjohnty
defender 90 Td5 LilRed  SIIa 109 Stationwagon Bluebell
NBH LOC

Offline Xtremeteam

• Regional Rep
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Its just the way i roll
    • lampeter, west wales
  • Referrals: 0
Update
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 13:01:23 »
Good to see your back,even if it is only briefly...

When u build the new 90 you are coming to clog to test it  :lol:
Mike
I can Drive.. You can criticize..
I too can criticize like you.. but can you Drive like me??

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal