AuthorTopic: Dif gard + slider  (Read 703 times)

Offline Jonny Boaterboy

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Dif gard + slider
« on: October 29, 2006, 21:03:18 »
Im after a good dif gard for my Range Rover, but as well as covering the the front I want it to protect the lowest point as well from rocks (slider my wife is an excellent dip stick when we go off roading and i am willing to hire her skills out, but she dosn;t come cheap and she does have a tendancy to fall over in the mud, but after all you are a mud club member!
she would also be exremlet interested in any of you with a 4x4 golf as she has an off roading green laning insurance and is desperate to use her own skills and make me her husband do all tha dipstick work as i'm rather lazy when it comes to off roading, and need to get my butt off the leather heated seats and get my hands dirty instead of pressing the accelorater and getting stuck hard in mud...........

well Im sorry about that I left the P.C. for a moment and my cheeky wife has niped in there and writen that!

Anway What the best diff gard that givers the most protection!

Offline Skibum346

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • T. A. N. S. T. A. A. F. L.
  • Referrals: 0
Dif gard + slider
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 23:49:52 »
I've got Bikini (or mayber they're thongs...?!) diff guards from Straight Forward Supplies. They have a nice slider set up that bolts to the underside of the diff input.

They delivered on time and as described with all the fittings. And even though I've not fitted them correctly (couldn't figure out what the extra bits were for so didn't bolt them into the diff bolts... :oops: ) they seem to have stood up to some fairly hefty of roading bumps and scrapes.

Check the web page above and scroll down to see them.

Skibum

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal