AuthorTopic: Wheres the fuse box on the series 3  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Fuddy as muck

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Wheres the fuse box on the series 3
« on: June 17, 2006, 15:53:45 »
As title.

Darren

Offline muddyweb

Attack Member
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2006, 15:55:38 »
Usually set into the trim underneath the steering column under a little plastic cover.  There are 4 fuses in there.
Tim Burt
Muddyweb
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.muddyweb.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Fuddy as muck

Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 16:09:54 »
Cheers Tim :D

Darren

Offline Litch

Attack Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 20:25:52 »
It is at this time I would normally suggest that as you are probably new to LR ownership an owners handbook would be handy as thay are packed with loads of information regarding the operation & layout of controls (including the location of the fuse-box and what fuses should be fitted), capacities, basic maintenance etc and at about £12 for a brand-new copy good value as well (while you are at it, buy a Haynes workshop manual as well as they are also very handy).
I say normally because the last time I mentioned it people replied with all sorts of reason why not to buy one including :-didn't know they were still available (fair enough but had you looked or asked?), too expensive (£12!?!), owned LR's for 25yrs so why should I buy one (ok but my comments were directed to a new owner), don't read manuals, rather just 'get in there' and work it out myself (bet you don't read the handbook when you get a new video either), most LR's have been modified so much over the years that nothing in the handbook is still relevant(???) etc etc.

If you fancy one (answers lots of questions which you haven't even asked yet) look at the LRE bookshop amongst other places.
ONE LIFE, GET IT!

Offline muddyweb

Attack Member
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2006, 21:19:54 »
Mud-Club... Probably the best Land Rover manual in the world

:(biggrin):
Tim Burt
Muddyweb
www.muddyweb.com

Offline Fuddy as muck

Attack Member
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2006, 21:58:28 »
Quote from: "muddyweb"
Mud-Club... Probably the best Land Rover manual in the world

:(biggrin):

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Like Mastercard. (priceless)

Darren

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal