AuthorTopic: Seatbelts  (Read 979 times)

Offline yer auld aunt nelly

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Seatbelts
« on: May 07, 2006, 23:12:31 »
Hi guys just got a 110 (missed nelly to damned much) has the second row of seats but no belts.Also the rear bench seats and belts are missing.Not a prob in itself,but cant for the life of me remember the hows and where fors as to how they all go in(mainly the belts)Would someone be so kind as to photo the offending articles and let me see.So as to jog my memory before I put drill to metal as it were :wink:
yer better not naff this up an come back to these shores or god help me yer auld aunt nelly will jump out of her grave an like as not kick yer teeth in......

Offline v8kenny

Attack Member
Seatbelts
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 23:15:14 »
My last 110 - actually make that my second last 110 was a 1988 and just missed out on requiring rear seat belts by law
It did however have all the holes already in place for fitting the seat belts  
I am pretty sure that most of them were threaded with plates so maybe worth having a poke about before you start drilling
All of the above may of course be nonsense since this was a few years ago and my memory is not what it used to be - in fact I may have dreamt the whole (hole) thing up ! :lol:
The nice part of living in a small town is that when I don't know what I am doing, someone else does

Attack Member
Seatbelts
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 17:05:20 »
Nah mate had a look.Nelly my original 110 was on an 88 plate so it was just a case of "find the hole"so to speak.But this one is on a 86 plate so I think is still in  :(scared): optional extra for the rear belts.Cant help but wonder who the hell would be MAN enough as to fancy a ride cross farm land with no belts  ,in the back of a 110  :(bigshock): But basically there are no holes or anchor points for belts both in the second row.Or where the bench seats would be
yer better not naff this up an come back to these shores or god help me yer auld aunt nelly will jump out of her grave an like as not kick yer teeth in......

Offline grunty

Attack Member
piccies
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 21:14:16 »
I have just taken some pics of my Defender belts for you.
How do you want them?
Al

Attack Member
Seatbelts
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2006, 21:46:45 »
It was anchor points I was wondering about because im gonna have to fab something  :roll:

Offline grunty

Attack Member
Seatbelts
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2006, 22:16:48 »
is this ok?

Attack Member
Seatbelts
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 05:13:22 »
yep that'll do see your belts are differant again as to how nellys were

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal