AuthorTopic: Brookwells Parts suppliers.  (Read 1654 times)

Offline Devon-Rover

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • Tavistock
  • Referrals: 0
Brookwells Parts suppliers.
« on: February 21, 2006, 23:33:38 »
They might have had their praises sung beofre but i would like to add to say that they have all the parts i need, always friendly and welcoming. If you are ever in need of a part and are in the plymouth area then give them a visit. And always try to look around for a better deal as they will try and usally do a better deal when presented with evidence of a better one offerd by another parts company.
Rowan.

"Jemima" 2.25 Petrol SWB, ACR rear Silencer, 235/85 Macho's, MAP Capstan & HD Bumper, Tweeked suspension, CB, Light Bar.
"Baker" 2.6 Petrol LWB (former Tow Truck)
"Lizi" 4.2 V8i Discovery, Gone but not forgotten.
"Kate" 1985 Ninety 4.2 V8 Auto, Stainless exhaust, Ashcroft Tunnel, Mud console, Polmar Venus CB, HD Steering bars, Terrafirma Steering damper, D44 Winch Bumper, Superwinch EP9.5, Superwinch Wireless controls, QT Diff Guards. 'More toys to come'

Vorsprung Duch Ducktape. My website Searle Safari Info source.

Offline thermidorthelobster

Attack Member
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 18:11:27 »
I use them too, particularly after they very generously lent us quite a bit of parts for the Iceland trip in 2003 on sale-or-return.  Great service, they're a nice bunch and very helpful.  Trouble is, whenever I pop in for a 5 quid part I usually leave 3 hours later with a huge bill and a boot full of parts!
David French
Tree-hugging communist
1999 Discovery II TD5 Manual
Patriot roof rack, QT Services diff guards front & rear, DiscoParts steering guard[/url], Autologic ECU upgrade, 2" Old Man Emu lift, 235/85R16 BF Goodrich All Terrains, Safari snorkel, DiscoParts jackable sills, Warn Tabor 9000

Ex Disco 200TDI, P38a 4.6HSE and 101FC 6x6 Camper.  Africa Trip Blog

Offline CJ

Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 22:22:51 »
Yup i can vouch for brookwells too, dont forget theyve got their main branch at bovey tracy, just off the A38 so nice and easy to get too...

They always sort parts out for me, even when i return them two days later bent !  :twisted:  sorry bout that track rod Ben !  But he did challenge me to bend it  :wink:
be warned the curley haired one is here !

www.lrbreakers.com

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal