AuthorTopic: i have now joined the minority group  (Read 1731 times)

Offline MUSKIE

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
i have now joined the minority group
« on: January 23, 2006, 04:45:55 »
12 landrovers of various shapes and now an isuzu  :shock: , trouble is, i really really love it, although i have seen some well sorted isuzus tackle some serious stuff i cant stop thinking vauxhall monteray :oops: dont know how good it will be off road in standard trim with wheels and tyres and no lift, limited i would imagine. Trouble is landies are very few and far between here and kiwis dont like unreliable vehicles so landies are out. :wink:

Offline jetpowered

Attack Member
Minority report
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 15:21:21 »
I love my Monterey, stick some goodyear wranglers (245 75 r16) on and you're sorted for the majority of terain, mine is pretty standard and I have yet to discover its limitations.
The LSD and power delivery is awsome, mpg suffers a bit if like me you have a heavy foot and can't pass mud / snow hills etc... without having a play.  :P

Offline Manicminer

• Regional Rep
    Attack Member
i have now joined the minority group
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 20:23:58 »
Mine gets me from A to B with no fuss, it's just as quick as the car I've got, and I haven't had to spend a small fortune keeping it on the road.

Mine is my van for work and I do about 30,000 miles every year.

I keep thinking of doing a few mods but I can never justify the cost with the use it would have.
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal