AuthorTopic: This forum  (Read 6121 times)

Offline jiffyman

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
This forum
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2006, 19:25:33 »
Quote from: "muddysteve"
probably the BEST forum in the world, ever!

Mmm, another sticker idea :idea:  :?:  :wink:
4X4 pix at http://ladaniva.fotopic.net

http://jiffyregister.fotopic.net

1997 1.7i Niva Hussar

(HOODOO lift kit)
(205/16 Colway C-Max Sport Tyres)
(Pro Comp ES9000s)
(Snorkel made from bits 'acquired' from work and B&Q)

YOU DON'T STOP PLAYING BECAUSE YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD BECAUSE YOU STOP PLAYING!!!

Offline driftwood

Attack Member
This forum
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2006, 19:59:50 »
late reply, just seen it...

alot of time and free dedication is given by the admin team, and well done for that.

haven't seen the threads or the ones gone missing so i cant comment too much, why do people go strait to the top of the chain and give grief to the admin team????? there are moderators who give just as much effort to the site how about sending a POLITE PM MESSAGE to ask them if they removed it first.( sorry guy's :wink:  ) yes there may be a bug in the works, these things happen so get over it! worse thing happen.

there are alot of people, not just admin/mods etc who do give alot of free time to help, assist in different ways....some people like to sit back and just read, ok fair play....but how many of you dont contribute, help and just moan at the guys who realy make a difference?, not just for the reasons in this thread.

this isnt a dig at nobody, hey i'm not perfect myself!!!

Offline muddyjames

Attack Member
This forum
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2006, 12:40:29 »
I run youngcaravan which is a club for young people between 18-35 years old with a caravan and we have had trouble recently with people mucking about.

We have just lost quiet a few members due to 2 or 3 individuals which is a shame as there are only about 5 of us posting on the site now as we were up to about 10. It has been running for less than a year and every member is important to us as I am sure it is to Mc as well.

I love Mc and I have had some fantastic help and made some good friends through here. If it went I would be lost for people to go laning with for a start!!!

Keep up the fantastic work MC mods and the idiots bog off if your the same ones who nearly ruined my site!
Rover 620i 223,000 miles on the clock :)
1995 300tdi auto ES Disco. Big Green Giant

Most expensive item for a Disco is????? a round piece of paper stuck on the windscreen!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal